Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Roped in Mermaid

"A surprise on a lazy, hot afternoon by the pool."

2
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
836 words 836 words

What first stirs me awake from my light doze on the tanning chair is the tug on the string holding my bikini top, the knot coming undone and the fabric falling loose from my breasts. When I open my eyes you're already leaning over me, a devilish smirk on your lips as you kiss me softly, your legs comfortably straddling my thighs before playfully tensing to lock my thighs tightly between them.

You say nothing as you break the kiss, staying distractingly close as I hiccup a breath before you press your finger against my lips, running the finger from the middle to each side of my fading smile. Some sort of bondage glue, you had once mentioned to me: safe on skin and lips and would dissolve within a few hours--or with some cold water for immediate relief. I had said that maybe one day I would allow it to be tested... I didn't know that I wasn't going to have a say.

My hands reach up, fingers softly touching my now sealed lips as I let out an uncertain grunt in argument, but you've already moved on. As if to stop my hands from wiping away the adhesive before it could completely dry, single loops of thin, rough twine entangle around my wrists and you direct my hands down with simple pulls as if I was suddenly your puppet, wrapping the twine casually to the side bars of the tanning lounge chair I'm resting in. Only a few times to not cut off circulation or leave tanning marks, you repeat with the single length of twine on either of my arms to also secure my elbows to the bars, pinning me in place. I let out another small grunt, trying to speak, to say anything--but the glue holds, making me take an uncertain sharp inhale of breath through my nostrils.

Your smile, though mischievous, seems to settle my worries as you leave my arms, bound almost invisibly by the twine. You kiss my neck as your fingers tease my hardening nipples over the cloth of my bikini top at first, waiting for the muffled moan of submission to escape me before you release my breasts from their cover. Your kisses trail down my neck towards my chest as I playfully squirm under you, feeling your legs loosen from the vice grip trapping my own thighs as you hover over me. All you have to do is a simple lick of my sensitive nipple with your tongue; a silent command as my legs relax as your fingers ticklishly tug at my bikini bottoms. I squirm in the chair so that my breasts bounce playfully, a muffled giggle escaping me.

The giggles turn into sudden moans as just as quickly as you had removed my bottoms, your fingers found their way between my legs, though it felt as though your lips and tongue had never left my breasts at all. I try to squirm to close my legs but your free hand pushes a familiar round vibrator where your fingers teased, perfectly placed within the folds before you close my legs up again. You have heavier ropes that you use now, tying me tightly while making me moan and squirm as you continue to tease me with kisses; soft nibbles here and there.

You braid the heavy rope along my legs, trapping them together in a diamond design from my upper thighs to my ankles, turning my legs into a mermaid fin. Just for fun, I feel a sudden buzz of the egg trapped between my legs and I inhale a sharp breath through my nose, a gasp if my lips had been able to part. You smile brighter as you lean forward, confidently kissing my lips--knowing the glue had dried by now.

You straddle my thighs once more, using one more length of thicker rope; meticulously binding my chest, winding the rope around my breasts as they swell in pleasure and excitement. My back arches against the chair as you finish your bondage bikini top for me, knowing that if I'm out in the sun for the next while it would leave a very unique tan on my peach skin. You tease my nipples to make sure they poke out more in the swell of my breasts, making me moan through the glue as you set the vibrator in low as a painful tease. You know you could easily make me come right here and now after just tying me in such an intricate way, completely helpless in the sun...

You stand up from the chair to admire your own bondage work on me and I squirm for you, my sealed lips managing a small smile as I whine faintly, wanting to orgasm for you right there, right now...

But you tease me instead with the vibrator, changing the frequencies regularly; practiced as you simply sit next to me in the adjacent lounge chair... making me squirm in the sun as your little bondage mermaid.

MonikaValadi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonikaValadi

 

Published 
Written by ropedin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors