Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise In The Restroom

"A first time experience for two."

15
13 Comments 13
10.0k Views 10.0k
560 words 560 words

I watch the beautiful girl with the long red hair rise up from her chair. As she walks, her cute arse sways seductively under her short black dress. She is going towards the restroom and glances over her shoulder at her date. Smiling, she disappears down the hall as her date takes a sip from the champagne glass.

Five minutes have passed. I rise from my chair and walk to the restrooms. Walking down the hall, a woman exits from the restroom and a man exits the men's room. We all exchange smiles as we pass one another. I wait until they are gone, then enter the restroom.

The girl sees me in the mirror, turns and smiles as I approach. No words are exchanged as I wrap my fingers around the shoulder straps of her dress. Slipping the straps from her shoulders, her pert breasts come into view. Cupping her small breasts in my hands, I kiss one stiff nipple and she moans softly. Kissing the other nipple as my hands lightly move from the undersides to her nipples, she moans out a little louder.

We have not taken our eyes off one another as my thumbs and forefingers pinch her nipples. My kisses flutter across her breasts as the pinching turns to twisting. She grabs the back of my head, pulling me tighter against her breast. My mouth finds a nipple, I bite down on it and she pulls me in even tighter.

Releasing her grip on my head, she smiles as her hands pull her dress waist high. We both look down and it is now my turn to smile at the sight of her beautiful, bare mound.

Looking into her eyes, I offer her two fingers and she licks them. Moving my hand to her mound, we watch as the fingers move slowly into her wet pussy. She gasps out as I push slowly, deeper into her. Our eyes lock on one another as my fingers thrust in and out of her pussy faster and my other hand teases each nipple.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

The girl's breathing increases, breasts thrust out as she leans back. I thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy even faster, and her body quivers as she cums on my fingers. 

Slipping my fingers from her pussy, I bring my hand to her mouth and she sucks her nectar from them. I lick her nectar, our tongues touch and she sucks my tongue. I then suck her tongue, and we then kiss passionately as I pull the straps of her dress up her arms and onto her shoulders.

I smooth out her dress, kiss her lips and go back to my table. Several minutes later, she returns to her table and her date offers her a glass of champagne.

"Happy nineteenth birthday, Amanda."

"Happy thirtieth birthday, Lilly."

We toast, and after dinner we go back to our place for dessert.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2014 . All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments