Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Very Personal Medical Examination.

"When the doctor is out, the practice nurse carries out her own examination on her female patient."

19
12 Comments 12
10.0k Views 10.0k
998 words 998 words

It was to be a routine examination at the doctor's. When you reach a certain age, they like doing regular checks on you. This time, I remembered previous visits and having to undress and dress again after the examination, so I dressed in a simple, loose-fitting top and skirt, not bothering with a bra, as my boobs were still firm enough not to need one.

Admittedly, my nipples did show a little through the fabric but the gain in comfort more than made up for that. Besides, the practice nurse was a very sexy girl who had shown a definite interest in me previously, and it would do no harm letting her know I was interested, and nothing shows interest like hard erect nipples.

As luck would have it, when I arrived, she was in the room talking to a receptionist. I stood quietly for a moment, taking in the sight of her long slim legs, trim figure with generous boobs, and that long golden hair. She looked so sexy in that short white coat. When she saw me, she came over.

"Hi, Marie," she purred, "I am afraid Doctor Sadler has been called out to an urgent case. You can wait if you like, but he could be an hour or more. As it is just a routine check-up, I could do it for you if you prefer, save you waiting around?"

I was tingling inside already. "That will be fine, Trisha," I told her, "thank you for being so considerate."

She showed me into her room, locking the door as she entered, and sitting at her desk. At first, it was like any other examination, with her taking blood pressure, temperature, height, weight, and so on. Then came the part I had been waiting for, and from the smile, I guessed she had been looking forward to it as well.

"Take your clothes off, and get on the examination table please, Marie," she ordered, "then we can get it finished."

I stripped quickly, and climbed onto the table, although it was more a cross between a couch and a chair.

"This is new," I said to her, "I don't recall seeing it here last time."

"Oh, yes," she admitted, "we needed it for gynecological examinations. The stirrups and clamps make it more comfortable for the patient."

She pulled out the folding leg and foot rests from under the table, swinging them into place. A sharp click told us they had locked into position.

"Legs on here," she instructed, "that's perfect."

 Velcro straps were quickly put on legs then stomach and chest. Before I knew what was happening, my arms were raised and strapped up near my head. I tried moving but was held completely immobile, unable to do anything. She ran long slim fingers over my tits, teasing nipples and pinching firmly, smiling as I moaned softly. She ran her hands over my body, an eyebrow raising as I squirmed when she stroked my ribs.

"Hmm, is that tender, Marie," she asked, "just along here?"

Another stroke with fingers,

"No, not really," I confessed, "I am just rather ticklish there."

"Really?" she smiled, "anywhere else, I wonder?"

It did not take her long to discover the soles of my feet were just as sensitive.

"So this would have a real effect on you then?" she mused.

Her tongue licked and teased the sole of one foot while sharp nails traced a path up and down the sole of the other foot. I wriggled frantically, laughing as he torment continued until tears were running down my face and I was in danger of peeing myself. Finally, she relented, letting me recover a little. 

Soft cool lips nuzzled my neck before sharp teeth nibbled, something that always drives me wild. Then I was being kissed, long warm kisses, our tongues teasing and touching. She moved a chair between my legs, sitting inches from my spread thighs, warm breath on my moist slit.

Then a tongue, tracing along it, slowly, teasingly, each inch taking an age as I tried squirming towards it, Musical laughter as she saw my futile attempts, then licking and probing purposefully, as fingers found the erect clit, squeezing before rubbing vigorously, as I lay helpless.

Then I was coming, all thoughts gone as I was swept away by the climax, breath coming in gasps and pussy twitching as I tried to hold back the screams that were trying to escape. Trisha smiled with satisfaction.

A few moments for me to regain my breath, then she pulled a lever, and the chair, couch, whatever it was, tilted She guided it gently as it went backward, until my head was near the floor and my wide-open legs up in the air.

She kneeled astride my head, skirt pulled up and no panties, allowing me a clear view of her shaved slit, then she grasped my hips and leaned forward to kiss my wetness. Her smooth pussy was within reach of my mouth and I teased and tasted her, flicking her clit with my tongue and pinching it between my lips as she in turn teased and tormented me.

She slowed to let me bring her up to my level of arousal, then timed it to perfection so that we both came almost in the same instance, love-juices flowing over the others face and chin. After putting the chair back upright, she unstrapped me, handing me moist wipes, to clean myself with while she repaired the evidence of her own climax.

Unstrapping me, she kissed me, my arms going around her neck to pull her to me. As I dressed, she smiled at me.

"I am not satisfied with that last test, Marie," she told me, grinning wickedly, "I think we should repeat it next week, and maybe do a proper internal examination too, what do you think?"

I grinned back at her. "Will you be supplying the strap-on?" I asked, "or should I bring one with me?"

Aryanax1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aryanax1

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments