Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Walk On The Beach

"I went on vacation and met a beautiful woman."

11
7 Comments 7
10.3k Views 10.3k
837 words 837 words

As I got on the the plane to go to California, I just knew that this was going to be worth taking a vacation for.

I looked out the window at the clouds and realized what a big world that we lived in.

The attendant came on the intercom saying that we were almost to our destination and to buckle up.

I smiled, being afraid of heights I stayed buckled the whole flight.

As we touched down, my stomach lept up.

I grabbed my bags and went inside the airport.

I did not have any other luggage, preferring to pack lightly.

I had what I needed, a couple of pairs of clothes and a bikini.

I went to the rental cars and saw a Mustang. I nearly jumped for joy. Mustangs were my dream car. I went to the cashier, glad that I had money saved up for this vacation and asked for the Mustang.

I filled out the paperwork and paid for it and she handed me the keys. She told me that I made a good choice.

I smiled as I got in the car and started it.

The rumble of the engine was music to my ears.

I pulled out of the airport and went to a hotel nearby and signed in, getting a room with a king sized bed.

I slept for the night and when I woke up I asked the front desk how to get to the local beach.

They told me how and I got in the Mustang and made my way there after changing into a bikini.

As soon as I got to the beach, the aroma of salt and the ocean permeated the air.

I made my way to the water barefoot. The feel of the sand running through my toes soothed my mood.

I put my feet into the water feeling that it was cool, I got out and went to sit down and watch the ocean.

Wave after wave came, disappearing into white foam as it came to the shore and went back out.

A shadow appeared over me and I turned, seeing the woman from the car rental place in a bikini over me.

Her breasts filled her top. She had to be at least a C cup.

I said hi. She looked down at me and asked me if she could join me.

I told her of course, and she sat down next to me.

I asked her, "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

She said go ahead.

"Do you like women," I asked, surprising myself with my bluntness.

Yes came the response.

"My name is Ava, by the way," she told me.

I leaned into her kissing her lips.

Sinty_Norias
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sinty_Norias

Her lips were so soft and full, I could swear that I could kiss her all day but I wanted more.

I opened my mouth and so did she and our tongues met, sending an electric shock through my body.

I reached up and massaged her tits with my hands. I looked around and saw that we were alone on the beach for the moment.

I reached behind her and untied her top around her neck, unleashing her top from her breasts revealing firm tits with hard nipples.

I resumed massaging them and leaned forward and nibbled on her earlobe.

"Oh God, please," she moaned.

I pulled her bottoms off of her, kneeling in front of her.

She automatically spread her legs.

She was shaved and I saw that she was soaking wet.

I nibbled her thigh, making her squeal in delight.

I then started to lick around her pussy lips, tasting her.

Her hips moved up, but I pushed them back down.

I held her hips as I continued licking her lips, purposely avoiding her clit.

"Please lick me, suck me, what but I need you on my clit," she begged me.

I quickly licked her clit, making her moan.

I loved feeling her hard clit under my tongue and what I could do to her by licking it.

I brought it into my mouth and started to suck it as I moved my tongue over it.

She moaned and said, "I'm so close."

I nibbled on her clit softly and that was enough to send her over the edge.

She screamed my name and came so hard.

I licked her juices up like a child licking ice cream that was melting.

I could not get it all, but I wanted more.

She finally stopped and I realized that a few people were on their way down to the beach. I told her and she quickly put on her bottoms and I helped her tie her top in place.

She looked at me and said, "I wish that I could return the favor."

I gave her my cell phone number and told her that I would be here for the weekend.

She smiled and kissed me softly and said, "I will definitely call."

Then she got up and left.

Published 
Written by sexyvampchick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments