Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wank in the Park

"Do you know who's watching you?"

49
36 Comments 36
12.4k Views 12.4k
909 words 909 words
At first, Peter thought he was seeing things. The young couple lying on the grass a short distance away had been kissing and cuddling quite openly, but there was nothing unusual about that. Couples snogged in the park all the time, especially on sunny summer afternoons. 

She was pretty, with black hair cut boyishly short, and he was good-looking in a slightly hipsterish way. But it was only when he heard a giggle that Peter looked up and realised that the guy had actually pushed his hand up underneath the girl’s t-shirt, and was having fun with whatever he’d found up there. 

Either they hadn’t noticed Peter, sitting quietly with his book under the nearest tree, or they were too interested in each other to care if anyone was watching. Some people might have turned tactfully away, but Peter was a bit of voyeur, so he kept looking. 

Then suddenly things got even more interesting. The girl raised her arms and let the guy pull her top right off. Peter was pleased, expecting to get a look at her bra, but the reality was even better, as a pair of big, bare, unsupported breasts bounced out. He just had time to register the dark areolas and large nipples, before the guy had his mouth on one hard bud, and his hand over the other, kneading at the soft globe. 

The sight of those bare breasts made Peter feel distinctly aroused. He could sense his penis starting to swell in his trousers, and wondered if he dared play with it. He undid his belt, loosened his jeans, and put his hand down the front of his boxer shorts. His penis was hot and already about half erect, and as soon as he touched it he felt it begin to stiffen even more. He parted his legs and began to caress it gently. 

Meanwhile, the other guy clearly felt he’d done enough foreplay, and sat up and began to tug at his trousers. This made the girl sit up too. Peter heard their voices for the first time. 

“No, Jim, we can’t, not here.”

“But Emma, I want you so much.”

That brief exchange was presumably enough to persuade Emma, because she sat back and let Jim pull down his jeans and scoop his hard-on right out of his briefs. It hung away from his body; large, thick, and ready for action. Jim then knelt down and put his hand up Emma’s short skirt, and she raised her bottom to let him pull down a pair of skimpy black panties. She had lovely legs, long and tanned, and Peter, rubbing harder at his erection, wished he could get a proper look at her pussy. 

Holding the front of her skirt up, Jim positioned himself between her legs, his erect penis bouncing in front of him.

Aknawiilde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aknawiilde

Emma took hold of it, and guided it down towards her slit.

Carefully, Peter pulled his own cock right out. It was now fully hard, and he pulled down the foreskin, freeing the shiny purple knob-head, before beginning gently to masturbate. 

Meanwhile, Jim had pushed his erection between Emma’s thighs and slid it smoothly up into her wet and welcoming cunt. He began to piston in and out of her, and Peter watched Emma’s breasts bouncing back and forth in time with the thrusts. He could feel his own semen building up in his balls, and slowed down his rubbing, careful not to come too soon. Even so, he couldn’t stop a small squirt of pre-cum from shooting out onto his shirt front. 

For about five minutes he kept pace with Jim and Emma as they fucked, edging pleasurably towards his own ejaculation. Then he heard Jim grunt and bury his head in Emma’s breasts, clearly emptying his load up inside her. 

Taking his cue, Peter gave a final rapid rub to his erection, and felt the surge of semen rush up his shaft. Deftly, he rolled to one side and watched as the first great loop of thick white mess shot out of his penis and landed next to him. It was followed by several more massive spurts, which spread themselves in gooey ropes all over the grass. Peter was pleased by how far the spurts had gone; not surprising, considering how turned on he’d been. 

When he looked back, Jim’s cock was already back in his trousers. Emma, still topless, was dabbing at her cunt, and Peter realised that she was mopping up the mess with her panties. He watched while she rolled them up and put them in her bag, before putting her t-shirt back on. She kissed Jim, then the two of them walked off, fortunately in the opposite direction to Peter’s tree. 

…….

As Peter tucked his wilting cock back into his trousers and got up to go himself, he didn’t see the other girl, hidden in the shadows under yet another tree, pull her dress back down and lick her own sticky fingers. Once Peter had left, she walked over to his spot, knelt down, and scooped up a loop of his semen with her fingers. She raised the fingers to her nose and deeply inhaled the aroma, before wiping the sticky mess off on her dress, and walking slowly away. 

Gently, the scents of four orgasms mingled in the air, before wafting off on the breeze. 

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments