Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Abraham Has His Day

"Abraham returns to his home country after a decade and finally gets what he wants."

0
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
946 words 946 words

Abraham lived in a country in the Persian Gulf. Originally from a poor country in sub Saharan Africa, he had been sent to the Gulf to earn money and send some of it back home for his extended family at a young age. Here in the Gulf, things were very tough. He had to share a room with twelve other men. Conditions were very cramped and unhygienic, food was bad and work was very tough. Abraham used to feel very isolated and lonely and longed to return to his village. He also wanted female companionship, which was pretty natural for his age, but in his case, that was impossible.

Laws regarding mixing of men and women were very tough in his country. Once, another man who lived with him struck up a friendship and began dating a Sri Lankan housemaid who lived next door. But when the girl’s employer discovered, he beat both of them mercilessly and then fired both of them from their jobs which forced them to return. In fact, that was a happy ending, because if the owner called the moral police, then both of them could face execution for adultery. Abraham never dared to even look at a woman for a long time after that.

He saved enough to buy a smartphone and got hooked to online porn. It satisfied him the most, when somebody kissed, licked or tongued a girl’s deep belly button. It reminded him of an incident back home. Back in his village, he had started to court a girl. Every day they would take time out and meet away from the watchful eyes of village elders and spend their time together.

She was pretty shy, but one day Abraham finally got the chance to get intimate with her. He pulled up her top and kissed on her belly button. The girl grasped his hair but something happened to Abraham and he went on kissing all over her midriff until it was time to go back to their homes. He longed for someone like that here.

Anyways after about a decade, when Abraham had saved enough money and the economy was pretty good back in his home country, he decided to go back and start his family. He had already written to his grandmother to find a suitable girl for him, to whom he could get married. She had connected him to a girl in the next village and Abraham had started talking to her since then. They had formed a connection and both of them used to long for the day they would finally meet in person.

Abraham booked a room for the two of them at a hotel in the capital city and told her to receive him at the airport. The moment he stepped off the plane and outside the airport, Abraham was greeted with a tight hug.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

His girlfriend had travelled to the capital city to receive him as per his request. It was lunchtime, and both of them were hungry, so they first went to a restaurant. All through their conversation, Abraham’s hand slipped inside the girl’s top and caressed her waist or even fingered her belly button. The girl had just looked back at him and smiled which convinced Abraham that she was also enjoying it.

After lunch, they went back to the hotel. Once inside though, the girl requested Abraham not to penetrate her as she was still a virgin and wanted to save that for their wedding night. Abraham was a little disappointed, but he agreed as it would not derail his plans of enjoying her belly button. He had fantasized about it so much since she had sent him a picture of hers in a crop top and low rise shorts that her request did not bother him much. Abraham sat down on the floor on his knees, lifted her top and pushed his nose into her belly button. He could hear his girlfriend giggling and moving her fingers across his head. He shook his head left to right and began to take deep sniffs of her belly button. Her belly button was sweaty and the aroma seemed to captivate Abraham. He began to kiss the girl’s lower belly without removing his nose from her belly button.

He licked her belly and began sucking on it. He even bit on her belly which caused her to give out a small squeal. Then he pulled out his nose and inserted his tongue instead, licking every inch of her deep belly button. He loved the way the tip of his tongue could fit into her belly button. He looked up for a moment and saw his girlfriend had already closed her eyes and was breathing heavily, enjoying every bit of her belly button being pampered.

He licked on for several minutes and after that pulled his tongue out. He laid her down on the bed before diving his nose right into her belly button again. This time though, the girl’s moans were louder and he could feel her trying to push his head inside. Her belly button even smelled more erotic to Abraham. He parked his nose inside her belly button and only pulled it out when he was short of breath. He teased her belly button with his tongue and licked every bit of her belly before putting a piece of chocolate inside her belly button and eating it out. By the time he was finished, her belly button was reddish and there were hickeys all over her belly but Abraham’s girlfriend was not complaining. She had enjoyed it every bit as he had.

 

Published 
Written by aychtrj1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors