Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After The Men...

"He knew why he liked to be inside of her after she had been with other men."

6
3 Comments 3
7.0k Views 7.0k
203 words 203 words
He knew why he liked to be inside of her right after she had been with other men but she never asked. They did not talk about it, they did not need to.

She was quiet on the bed. Her hands were still tied. Her legs were not. They both had wanted them open so that she could accommodate the men, especially the bigger ones. She was a small woman.

He looked down as he knelt to mount her. Her dark thatch was glistening. He found her easily. He bent to kiss her. The men had not kissed her. She would not allow it.

Her mouth was soft and eager. She bucked her hips to bring him in deeper. She was ready now. The men did not make her come. They were not interested, but he always was because that was their game.

He slipped into her warm pool. He could feel how much the men had left inside of her.

When he could tell, he reached up and freed her wrists so that she could curl up under him and take him deeper until they both began to be more slippery against each other than they could ever have been by themselves.
Published 
Written by Stevie_Bleux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments