Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afterschool Education

"The student gives in to the teacher."

1
0 Comments 0
5.3k Views 5.3k
767 words 767 words
The four thirty bell couldn't have rung early enough. Monica nearly ran to Mr. Jacob's classroom while everyone else was running for the exit. She was finally giving in to the flirtatious glances, sexual remarks and overwhelming attraction.

As she reached his door, Monica didn't bother to stop and compose herself. She pushed open the door and went straight for his desk. The classroom was empty, just as he promised. Mr. Jacob taught the History circuit of classes but today he had to cover another teacher's sudden absence.

He did not have a seventh period class, Mr. Jacob normally spent the time grading papers. Today he had expected to use the time to fantasize about Monica, but when Mrs. Ellington had to leave halfway through the day he instead was haunted by visions of the dark haired young beauty as he let Mrs. Ellington's class work on their other homework. He was too distracted to teach.

Monica couldn't wait any longer, she sat in his chair with her right hand down her skirt. She could've made herself cum thinking about what Mr. Jacob would do to her. Instead, she ran her finger slowly across her pussy and kept teasing herself. Any moment he would show up and they would do what they promised to each other. Closing her eyes and picturing Mr. Jacob thrusting into her, Monica started to moan.

She heard the digital click of a phone taking a picture, her eyes shot open in shock. Mr. Jacob stood at the doorway with a smile on his face, his phone in hand, and a major erection.

"I'm ready for my next lesson, Mr. Jacob." Monica said as she stood up.

"Good." Mr. Jacob said as he walked toward her, "Bend over my desk."

Monica did as he said and when Mr. Jacob reached her, he set his right on her supple ass. Monica moaned and swayed from side to side. Lifting her skirt up, Mr. Jacob smiled down at her ass. Positioning himself behind her, Mr. Jacob ran his finger over her exposed pussy, "I see you followed my instructions."

"To the letter, Mr. Jacob, you'll find them in your desk later."

"Good."

His finger felt electric against her pussy lips, Monica had never wanted anyone this badly.

EllieSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllieSun

They would have time for more later, what they were about to do was carnal desire, not experimentation. Monica felt her face burn as she heard Mr. Jacob's zipper. He teased her at first, the tip of his penis barely touched her entrance.

"Fuck me, Mr. Jacob!" Monica exclaimed as she reached her limit, she couldn't take it anymore.

"Gladly," was all he said before thrusting all the way into her. Before Monica could recover from the shock of pleasure, he was pulling back to thrust in again.

Her hands clenched on the edge of his desk as Mr. Jacob picked up speed. It had been four long years of flirtation but now that she was a senior and now that she had turned eighteen, Monica wanted to make up for lost time in one hard after school fuck. She had been with other men, but Mr. Jacob was different. He was big, he filled her up entirely and he had her screaming before a full minute of him pumping into her had passed.

Mr. Jacob reached down and picked Monica up by the hips, lifting her legs off the ground and forcing her down onto her elbows on his desk as he held her and fucked her harder than ever. Monica began to shout his name, urging him to give her more and hoping that the bliss would only grow. As she felt her orgasm come over her, Monica wrapped her legs around Mr. Jacob's waist and lifted herself back onto her hands. She pushed hard against him as he thrust in deeply.

Pleasure erupted into her belly as Mr. Jacob reached his climax, Monica's hips started to buck as she came. He held her firmly until the waves of pleasure had flooded from her pussy onto the classroom floor. Panting, Monica let Mr. Jacob set her down on his desk. He looked down at her and she knew that their desire hadn't been satiated. She reached up and grabbed him by the neck but as she pulled him in, the door opened.

Mr. Jacob pulled away from Monica, but the student that walked in the door knew exactly what had been going on. Monica's skirt was tight around her waist, her bare ass on Mr. Jacob's desk, and Mr. Jacob's penis was still standing at attention.

Published 
Written by maddsie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors