Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amber Takes Me By Surprise.

21
8 Comments 8
5.7k Views 5.7k
793 words 793 words
I think ours is an unusual set up. I share a house with Amber, whose boyfriend spends a lot of time working away from home.

Amber loves sex but wants to remain faithful to her boyfriend. We discussed this over drinks one evening and, in our inebriated state, decided that masturbating was a natural release and not real sex and we could help each without being unfaithful.

So started our masturbating relationship.

I like to be restrained and teased, whereas Amber likes to be massaged all over. Earlier today she called me upstairs. She was naked and I was not surprised when she told me to strip and keep quiet. She led me to the back bedroom, which overlooks our garden and those of our neighbours.

She put a finger to her lips for silence, gestured that I should stand so that I could see out of the window and pointed towards a neighbour's garden.

When I looked I couldn't believe my eyes. Sally, our neighbour's daughter, was sunbathing totally naked. I felt slightly guilty watching her but she was a beautiful sight. She had a slim body, small but perfect breasts and a shaven pussy.

Amber made me stand just behind the curtain where we could not be seen. By now I had an erection and Amber started to stroke me.

Sally must have thought it time for some more lotion and, sitting up, she started to apply the oil to her lovely body. I could have sworn that she knew that she was being watched as it was almost a performance that she gave us. She stood and applied the oil to her breasts, spending more time than seemed necessary on her nipples. All in full view.

I was in heaven, watching this nymph oiling herself and being wanked by the lovely Amber.

I noticed that Amber was watching Sally intently and also had one hand between her legs, pleasuring herself.

Then Sally bent over to oil her legs. With her legs slightly apart, she gave us both a fantastic view of her tight ass.

Amber knew exactly how far she could take me and kept me at a steady simmer.

When Sally started to rub the oil to the tops of her legs, I was sure she was actually touching herself.

Before long, she lay on the lounger and really started to rub herself, arching her back and, after just a minute or two, she cried out as she obviously orgasmed.

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

This was too much for me and I came as well, shooting over Amber's hand.

Sally get up and puledl a wrap over her body. I thought that she had finished sunbathing but, instead, she had gone to let in a friend. Hand in hand, Sally led her friend into the garden and I was surprised to see Sally kiss her friend. It was a proper kiss, not just a friendly peck.

Sally slipped off her wrap and then started to undress her friend. Amber was very interested in what was going on. I stood behind her, cupping her breasts and gently rolling her nipples between fingers and thumbs. I kissed her neck, which I knew she loved, while Amber fingered herself.

Sally and her friend were now both naked and in a very close embrace, kissing and caressing each other.

Suddenly Amber grabbed one of my hands and pulled me around to be in front of her. Part of our arrangement was that we would not kiss, so I was not sure what she wanted.

She touched my shoulder, pushing me down until I was on my knees. This was new. I had never gone down on Amber before, but I think that the scene outside was so sexy that she had lost her control.

I buried my face into her mound and my tongue parted her lips as I tasted her for the first time. She held my head and pulled me ever closer, parting her legs wide and urging me deeper into her delightful pussy.

I found her clit with my tongue, making her cry out as I did so. Amber had got so worked up by the sight of the girls, I could tell that she was close to coming. This made my efforts all the more intense for her and I felt her body stiffen and her thighs pressed tight against my head, trapping me, although stopping what I was doing was the last thing on my mind.

Her orgasm was something else. She shook, trembled and tried not to make too much noise, which would have given us away and spoiled the moment.

Finally, Amber collapsed into my arms and I carried her to her bed.

Now I hoped it was my turn.

Published 
Written by superglue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments