Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anal Virgin

"Sally finds out she enjoys anal."

11
4 Comments 4
9.6k Views 9.6k
848 words 848 words

“What’s up, babe?” Jane stared at her best friend across the table in the small coffee shop.

“Nothing, I'm fine,” Sally replied, staring at her coffee.

“Don't give me that, I've known you since school. I can tell when something is wrong. Now, come on, it can't be that bad,” Jane said reaching out to touch her friend's hand.

“Ray and I had a row, he wanted me to do something... something... dirty,” tears were welling up in Sally’s eyes as she looked at Jane.

Jane felt a delicious feeling start in her groin as her mind envisaged her friend and her husband romping naked on their bed. “Come on girl tell me, maybe I can help.”

Sally thought for a long minute then said, “he wants to fuck my bum, can you believe that?”

“Oh yes, I can, John often has mine, I love it.”

“But it's not right, and it must hurt.”

“Whether it's right or wrong I won't go into. All I can say is I like it. It's not so much the physical feeling after all the two holes are only a membrane apart. It's the emotional and psychological feeling of being used, dominated, that's so thrilling. Babe, believe me, you would enjoy it once you get past the hang up it is dirty.”

“But how am I going to do that? If I let him start and really don't like it, how can I stop without us getting into a row?”

“Simple, you do it with me first, babe.”

“How can you do it? You don't have a cock.”

“But I do! A nice strap-on one I use on John's arse from time to time. Tell you what, come home with me now and I will show you your fears are groundless. Come on, drink up and let's go,” Jane stood up, took her friend by the hand and headed for her car.

Fifteen minutes later found a nervous Sally was naked in her friend's bedroom while Jane rummaged in a drawer for a tube of anal lube.

“On all fours, young lady and let's get started. First a little tongue action, I think,” Jane said as she knelt behind her friend and studied the small pink rosebud that she was about to violate.

“Oh God, that's good,” gasped Sally as Jane's tongue ran first over her clit, then her cunt, and finally her arsehole. Her gasped turned to a groan as a slim female tongue proved its way inside her virgin hole.

Rysalochkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rysalochkaa

Jane slid her tongue out of the now wet arse and reached for the lube. She smeared a small dollop on Sally arsehole and some on her index finger and pressed it against the tightly shut hole.

“Relax girl, this won't hurt. Just feel your arse muscles relax. You are going to love becoming an anal slut, I know I did.” Jane gently rotated her finger as she pushed it forward knuckle deep in Sally's arse.

One finger was followed by two, then three. Sally found that it was far better than she thought it would be and it was even starting to turn her on.

“Oh, my babe, that lovely arse of yours was just made for fucking, and your husband is just going to love it when you are begging him for an anal fuck, and you will girl, you will,” Jane's voice was husky with lust as she finger fucked the heaving arse in front of her.

“Do me, fuck my arsehole. I want it all, right now,” Sally yelled as her own lust, and the need to be used grew.

Only too happy to oblige, Jane strapped on the fake cock that normally would be in her husband's arse. She lubed it and pushed the tip into Sally's arsehole.

“Okay, fuck slut, let's have that virgin arsehole. You are mine, your body is mine, be my dirty whore!” Jane grunted as she pounded the fake cock deep into Sally's tight hole.

Sally would never have believed she could have such a strong climax from an anal fuck. Jane was right, it was the feeling of being totally used that made it so fantastic.

“Thank you, love, you are so right, it is a wonderful feeling. That's a taboo out of the way,” Sally was purring like a happy kitten as Jane slid the cock from her friend's arse and looked at the open hole that had taken her tongue, fingers and fake cock.

“Now go home and give that man of yours a night to remember. If you want any more practice just ask, sweetheart. My girly cock will always be available.

 

*****************

 

Ray walked into the bedroom, naked from his shower and stopped dead in his tracks. Sally was kneeling on all fours a wriggling her arse at him.

“Come on, you dirty fucker and get that donkey dick up my arsehole. You want it, I want it. So fucking spunk up it!”

Ray smiled and thought to himself, 'don't know what's happened, and don't fucking care, just let me at that arsehole!'

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments