Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

April Fools

"What I'd been told was gonna be a special night with my girlfriend turned into something else."

11
10 Comments 10
6.5k Views 6.5k
990 words 990 words

Me and my girlfriend planned a wonderful evening together. The evening started off with such an exquisite meal, on a table filled with candles, and soothing music that set the tone. Who could go wrong with a little Barry White for a night of romance?

A while after eating our meal and sipping on a fine bottle of red wine, our hands began to caress each other's bodies, our lips kissing in sweet, tender embraces of the sexual desires that were becoming insatiable. We headed to the bedroom, where the scene was set out like the meal, candles burning on the furniture surrounding the large bed.

My girlfriend forced me onto the bed, soon informing me that she had something special planned. I soon found myself naked and bound to the bed by handcuffs, blindfolded with one of her silk scarfs, folded over to make sure I couldn't peek at what I was about to receive.

Her lips connected once more with mine, a passionate kiss that sent her tongue thrashing around inside my mouth. Her tongue slowly worked it's way down, across the arch of my neck, before slithering like a snake across my naked chest, caressing, her lips sucking upon my nipples and her tongue flicking upon each. The cold touch of her wetness made them harden.

Then I felt her hand slowly grasp hold of my cock, jerking and stroking the small beast of an animal into the wild tiger she had come to love and expect. It didn't take long; the slow, sensual caresses of her hand made it thicken and erect quickly, soon matched by the wetness of her tongue as it lathered and licked every inch of my throbbing cock. I felt it pulsate in her hand, and soon felt it slide between her succulent, wet lips as she wrapped them firmly around the engorged head and suckled upon it, before sliding down and around the long, thick shaft.  It felt wonderful, and especially intensified every emotion and all my senses I possessed, without being able to see her perform this sexual act upon me.

After giving me one of the most wonderful blowjobs I'd ever had, the bed slowly rocked and I could feel her body shift. The musky scent of her pussy flared my nostrils as I realized she was positioned over my head; she lowered her pussy upon my face and I lapped at her sweet juices. They tasted sweeter, far stronger than I could remember, as my tongue licked and lapped at her cunt, sliding between her puffy lips and into the wet, dark cave to lick her cunt out. I heard the sweet moans of pleasure from above, knowing I was doing a good job.

After taking her so close to reaching an orgasm, she pulled away before she found herself crashing over the edge.  Shuffling back down, she straddled my waist.

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

Reaching between her thighs, she grasped my cock and rubbed it against her wet pussy, dripping her honey upon the crowned head before she slowly allowed it to dip inside. It pushed her puffy lips apart, spreading them like the Red Sea as it found its way to slowly enter her wet cunt. It felt wonderful as I felt it slide inside her, although not as tight as I had come to expect, but my mind was so blown away by the sexual arousal and electricity that flowed throughout my body that the notion of this difference quickly faded from my mind.

She lowered herself down, soon finding herself resting upon my own naked body. My throbbing hard cock pushed all the way inside, filling her to the rim, as she began to ride me. Slowly her hips rocked back and forth, while her hands rested upon my naked chest, using it as leverage to pick up the pace as my cock slipped in and out of her warm, wet cunt. Soon she bounced up and down, pounding my cock into her warm pussy with such a ferocious hunger. Moans from us both filled the room, the sound of the bed rocking soon drowning out our sexual groans of ecstasy.

I could feel my cock bulging and throbbing inside her wet cunt, my balls slowly began to tighten, and I knew I was drawing close to cumming for her. 

Then I heard her voice speak to me. "Happy April Fools, baby!" she whispered in my ear.

The silk scarf got pulled from around my head, allowing me to see once more. It took a moment for me to see what was before me, and my eyes widened in shock.

"You just fucked my mom!" she told me.

My girlfriend stood at the side of the bed while her naked mother, a rather attractive woman in her forties, was riding my cock with such ethusiastic passion and drive. It was too late to stop and I groaned that I was about to cum.

Her mother leaped off me as she grabbed my cock and jerked me hard and fast, whereupon I soon exploded. A thick wave of creamy white cum spewed out of the slit of my throbbing engorged head, and she opened her mouth as it shot inside. She continued jerking, forcing every drop into her gaping mouth.

Upon filling her mouth, as she drooled my cum from her lips she pulled her head away and I watched her swallow it all. Afterwards, she used her tongue to lick up all the small drops that escaped and sucked every drop that was still stuck inside the slit.

After milking my cum out of me, both my girlfriend and her mother headed into the lounge, leaving me strapped to the bed, drained and confused after what just happened to me. It appeared my girlfriend had wanted to get me back for pulling a silly prank on her last year, and I have to admit, she'd certainly fooled me.

 

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments