Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Assessment Day

"Stress management is very important."

12
9 Comments 9
4.7k Views 4.7k
952 words 952 words

When I walked into the conference room the first thing I noticed that there were mostly women with only a sprinkle of men seated in the rows of chairs. I found a seat on the third row next to an older woman and sat down. We nodded to each other but didn’t speak. I was so nervous it wasn’t even funny.

To be sure I would be there on time I had woken up at five in the morning and between then and nine when I had left, I had had at least ten cups of coffee and my hands and arms were now shaking; bad idea.

“Hi, and welcome to this assessment day. My name is Laura and I am the coordinator. With me are Peter, Jenny, and Jason. Thank you so much for coming. First I will give you a brief description about the company, followed by you guys presenting yourself up here. We will then do a group exercise followed by individual interviews after a break,” said the overweight blond who had appeared at the podium.

Fuck, I hated standing up there, I felt my hands go clammy and a film of sweat broke out on my forehead. But there was nothing to do; I needed the job so I had to go through it all.

The woman went through her speech and showed us a few videos while droning on. I almost zoned out because of the heat in the room but managed to stay awake, mostly due to all the caffeine in my body. A few people behind me asked questions and then it was time for the presentations. Lucky me it wasn’t by row, you simply stuck up your hand and went up front.

The majority of the people who spoke all had similar experiences within the hospitality industry that I did and that wasn’t good. Their ages ranged from late twenties to early fifties, which made me be in the middle at thirty-five. I tried to look interested but I wasn’t really, not until a blond woman walked up.

She was tall, maybe around five-nine with blonde hair but you could see the dark roots. She had a heavy makeup with bright red lips and loads of mascara. Even though, she was very beautiful and dressed similar to me, a skirt down to her knees and a dark blouse. Mine was white.

When she opened her mouth her voice was deep and had a sexy accent which I couldn’t place at first, not until she told everyone she was from Serbia.

While she spoke our eyes met and I couldn’t take mine away from hers. It was like she was talking only to me and I felt like I was drowning in her gaze.

When she finished she went back to her seat which I realized was right behind me.

TinasheJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinasheJamess

I decided to get this over with and got up before anyone else had a chance.

“Good morning everyone, my name is Jasmine and I am thirty-five.”

The blonde was looking at me. No, that wasn’t the right word; she was eating me alive. She licked her lips and winked at me which made me even more nervous.

“I...I... I have worked in the hotel and restaurant industry for over twenty years. On my free time, I like to read and take long walks with my dog.”

Shit, I sounded horrible but it was too late. I got a couple of questions from the presenter and then I went back to my seat.

During the group exercise I was in a different group than the blonde but she kept looking over at me and when our eyes met she would smile and I did too. It was a weird feeling that I had ever had before, at least not with a woman. When men looked at me that way I knew what they wanted, to bury their cocks in my soft shaved pussy.

The exercise was quite fun and our group ended up presenting our last so by the time we sat down the presenter told us we had a twenty-minute break before the interviews.

The coffee had gone through my system so I rushed up the stairs to the hotel lobby and tracked down the closest toilet. When I had closed the cubicle door I sat down with a sigh. I heard the door open and heels walking over the stone floor, and then the door to the cubicle next to mine opened and closed.

I finished and went over to the sinks to wash my hands. While I did, the cubicle door opened and the blonde walked out. Our eyes met in the mirrors and without a word she walked up to me and put her arms around me from behind. Her hands cupped my C-cups under the blouse and she whispered in my ear.

“I want you.”

Before I could answer she hand swung me around and our lips met in a deep kiss. I could taste of cigarettes mixed with mint. She was an aggressive kisser and her hand pulled at my skirt until it was bunched around my waist.

Her hand cupped my pussy which by now was wet and ready. Her fingers slid into me and as she began to finger fuck me my knees went weak and I managed to whisper, “what is happening?”

She kissed me and said, “stress management, you need to relax.”

“Oh, ah, ah, ah, yes, yes,” I moaned and climaxed, my pussy grabbing at her fingers.

She pulled away and walked out, leaving me alone and wanting more, but at least I was relaxed.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments