Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bae Gives Me A Nice Surprise

"My new south asian girlfriend gives me a sweet surprise."

1
0 Comments 0
4.6k Views 4.6k
475 words 475 words

I have been going out with this girl for a while now. She is of South-Asian origin but born and raised here on the west coast. By now, she knows about some of my little kinks, like the fact that I have a special thing for her waist and sexy belly button. Anyways, yesterday we were hanging out at her house. She suddenly told me that she has a very special surprise for me. I was intrigued, but she blindfolded me and told me to wait patiently on the couch. After almost half an hour, I heard footsteps and sensed that she was in front of me.

“Let me open your eyes now,” she said and proceeded to help me take off my blindfold.

I opened my eyes and was spellbound in a moment. It’s almost as if there was a beautiful angel standing in front of me in a pink colored saree. I was at a loss for words. She was smiling at me.

“How do I look?” she asked me.

“You’re beautiful,” I answered.

“Oh really...then why are you so quiet, darling?”

“I don’t know...it’s just that you look so damn sexy that I’m at a loss for words.”

“Thanks,” she continued in a teasing tone, “and what about if I do like this, do I look even sexier?”

She tugged lightly at her saree to bare her belly and ran her fingers over her belly chain.

I just could not control myself any longer and grabbed her waist and began kissing on and around her belly button. I showered deep kisses all over her belly and her left side and then began to tease her belly button with my tongue! She ran her fingers through my hair as if she was caressing me on the back of my head. I swirled my tongue inside her belly button and then licked around it. She pulled my head towards her belly and let out a gasp. I continued to lick every inch of her belly before I pulled down her saree. She was wearing a sort of underskirt under it and I untied that too and soon it was on the floor.

I told her to bend over on her knees and then began pushing into her ass from behind. I pushed it as hard as I could and went on pushing. She was screaming by now. With every stroke, it was as if her screams became louder. Finally, after I had fucked her to my heart’s content, I released my load inside her before pulling out. She said that it was her first time doing anal and even though it was painful, she had enjoyed it. I thanked her for satisfying my kinks and gave several big juicy kisses to her belly button before leaving.

 

Published 
Written by aychtrj1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors