Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Before The Party

5
2 Comments 2
4.2k Views 4.2k
759 words 759 words

Marie felt a tug on her arm whilst trying to concentrate on the view in the hall mirror. A voice whispered in her ear.

“You had better find a way to satisfy me before the end of the night, or I will spank your arse, then have you pleasure me. I don’t care if your mother is here or not.”

Emma saw the gulp as her new lover, Marie stared back at her. It had already been a long and tense afternoon. Emma wanted her to do things. It wasn't that Marie would not do those things, but in her own home while her mother was still there, shocked her. All the time she was dressing, those intense eyes ogling her body made her conscious of her sexual feelings deep inside that she was suppressing. Another day, another place, she would have gladly been Emma’s plaything. It was all so new, so exciting, and forbidden in her world -- until now. 

Marie still pinched herself at how quickly it had all happened. Four weeks ago, she had a boyfriend, Steve. Three weeks ago, she had a girlfriend, Emma. In that week she had been seduced, spanked, fingered, and fucked. Not all at the same time, but nearly.

It all began at the Art Exhibition. Steve had left her while he talked with some of the exhibitors and colleagues. Marie wandered across to the drinks table, and bumped straight into Emma. It was only a small stain as her glass was almost empty. It was not a big deal but her reaction made it seem like she'd ruined an expensive dress. It was not hard to notice Emma's beauty. Even her words, “I’m sure I can find a way for you to compensate me,” spoken with a small laugh, made her seem interesting. 

Marie didn't realise what they meant... until later that night. 

It all happened behind the locked bathroom door. Marie had excused herself from a boring conversation and found herself staring at the mirror, checking her lipstick, hoping time would pass quickly so that she could go home. Then the door opened. She caught a glimpse over her left shoulder of a figure in the mirror. Before she had time to say anything, Marie was inside a cubicle, her back against the wall, reluctantly at first, whilst Emma pushed up the skirt. Brightly painted fingernails on the left hand were soon between her legs, ripping at the lacy underwear, before touching her, rubbing her, fingering her, to orgasm.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

It left her immobilised for a while, all alone after Emma walked out with a big grin. She finally regained her senses and tidied herself up, minus her knickers,. They were nowhere to be seen.

The card had been in her pocket. It had a name, phone number, address, tomorrow's date, and a time. Marie knew she should not go, but she would. The memory of her evening, whilst it should have repulsed her, did exactly the opposite. She had a night of little sleep, reliving the memories over and over as she touched herself raw. 

It was at the address, an apartment on the edge of town, that she got her first ever spanking. She was two minutes late. It hurt, badly, but she did not care when another orgasm ripped through her body. 

By Wednesday, she made excuses to Steve so that she could see Emma. The thought of more humiliation, ending with her begging for sexual release, was too hard to ignore. The mixed voices in her head, one telling her how wrong it was, one telling it was so nice, had her confused. It was from between her legs that the loudest voice came: it made up her mind every time.

Marie had no idea until that Wednesday how much pleasure a strap-on rubber dildo could provide. Also, how much it hurt when stuffed inside your ass, before being fucked over and over until she was left almost paralysed with exhaustion.

In three weeks they had become almost inseparable. Three weeks, in which Marie had learned more about her body, another woman’s body, and sex, than she had in the previous five years with Steve. 

Now they were off to a party at some friends down the street. Marie had a tingle inside that said her night was about to become very, very interesting.

They parted, standing away from the stairs, as Marie’s mother descended, looking resplendent in a little black dress. Emma smiled.

If only the other two knew why.

 

 

Published 
Written by InThisMoment
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments