Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Behind The Wheelie Bin

"Colleagues take a detour on the way home"

9
7 Comments 7
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
“Let’s go this way.” She said, taking my hand and leading me toward the entrance of a narrow and dirty cobblestone alleyway.

I thought she was headed in the wrong direction, but I didn’t want to argue because she seemed confident of where she was going. Perhaps she knew an alternative route, or maybe she wanted to run an errand in an adjacent street.

She marched swiftly ahead for about fifty feet until we reached a grubby blue wheelie bin. At the far side of the bin she drew me toward her, her back against the red brick wall. I felt strange, suddenly aware of the situation in which she had deliberately cornered herself with me in a sordid passage.

Five minutes previously our journey had started innocently by leaving the office together. I hardly knew her except that she worked in the marketing department. I had seen her once or twice before and thought that she was cute, but I couldn’t remember her name. She and I had bumped into each other as we left work that day and when she asked me if I was also catching the tram, we decided to walk together. As soon as we left the office she wrapped her arm around mine and guided me in the direction that I would have normally gone, except for this unexpected detour.

“Does your girlfriend wear stockings?” She asked suggestively, raising the hem of her beige cotton miniskirt, revealing her sheer tan-coloured stockings, held up by a brown lace garter belt. She had lifted her skirt so high that she was also exposing a good portion of her white nylon panties.

I glanced along the alleyway to check if anyone could see us. I didn’t want to be caught in a compromising position. The place was littered with filth, bits and pieces of junk strewn about the place, wet cardboard boxes, an old mattress leaning against the wall, and several cans and bottles, but at least there were no people in sight.

I looked at her. She was very pretty, with wavy blonde hair, fair skin, light-green eyes and bright red-lipstick on her lips. I lowered my gaze for a second and looked at her thighs, young and fresh.

“What are you doing?” I asked, confused.

At only nineteen years old, I wasn’t used to girls coming on to me.

“What I’m asking,” she said, taking my right hand and placing it between the top of her thighs. “Is if you want to have some of this?”

I could feel the wetness of her pussy juices through her nylon panties. She grabbed my jacket collar and drew my face toward hers.

"Your wife or girlfriend doesn't need to know," she whispered. “But I want to know.”

“What, here?” I asked, concerned about the insalubrity and the public location.

“Yes, I want you to fuck me. Are you man enough?” she asked.

I slid my hand inside her panties and fondled her pussy.

KailaYottiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KailaYottiss

I could feel that she was freshly shaven, the soft skin of her pubis rubbing against the palm of my hand while I explored her moist patch. She tugged at my belt, quickly opening the buckle, a then unzipped my fly. She plunged her hand down the front of my underpants, grabbed my stiff rod and pulled it out.

“Nice!” she said, smiling. “It’s big.”

I grabbed her panties and tugged them down, then leant forward to kiss her again, wrapping my arms around her. She wriggled and pulled her panties down to her knees, and then pulled my shaft toward her crotch, rubbing the head against her clitoris.

“Fuck, I want you!” I whispered.

“You’re going to have me,” she whispered back. “So we’re even.”

She raised herself onto her tiptoes and lowered herself onto my knob. The feeling of her tight wet pussy was fantastic. I pushed upwards, feeling the softness of her vagina wall as it engulfed my manhood.

“Yummy!” She said with a cheeky grin. “You’re so fucking hard!”

“I’m so fucking lucky!” I answered, enthusiastically.

I took hold of her butt cheeks and started moving my shaft in and out of her. She watched me, smiling while I penetrated her as deeply as I could. The feeling of her legs in stockings rubbing against my bare legs made the excitement even more intense. I started pumping harder. She groaned.

“Give me that hard cock!” she gasped.

I squeezed her butt cheeks, thrusting my dick faster and faster in and out of her dripping pussy. She grabbed me around the waist and pulled me toward her, until our faces almost touched. Her legs started to wobble and she bit her bottom lip. I felt a stream of wetness trickling down my leg. She squeezed me so hard for a few seconds that I could hardly move. She bucked her hips against me while more of her sex juices poured out of her pussy.

“Oh my god!” she cried out. “I just squirted all over your legs!”

The look in her eyes and the feeling of her bald sex pressed against mine sent me over the top. Just as she had come all over me, I filled her loins with the contents of my eagerly awaiting balls, forcing a series of jets of semen deep inside her.

We clung to each other for a few moments and then embarrassed at our carnal endeavors, we put our clothing back on. She knew very well that she had seduced and used me, and I knew very well that I had betrayed my girlfriend. But, on a funnier note, as we made our way back to the entrance of the alleyway, she turned to me and said, “I don’t normally do this kind of thing, but I was feeling really horny and I think you’re hot. I’m sorry, but I don’t remember your name.”

“That makes two of us,” I replied, grinning.

We linked arms, laughing, and made our way to the tram.

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments