Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Will and Ann had been traveling the roads together for three months and they were enjoying learning about each other, both in bed and out. For the past couple of weeks, Ann had been teasing Will unmercifully about giving him a blowjob while he was driving his semi down the highway. They had just had a leisurely breakfast and made love in the shower, one of their favorite morning activities.  Ann was in a mischievous mood and whenever Will would glance her way she would either rub her hands across her breasts or the crotch of her shorts. Ann had also decided it was too hot to wear a bra, so her nipples were always sticking out.

“Ann, you are going to get so fucked tonight,” Will told her, laughing at her sexual antics.

Ann just laughed and stuck her hand down the front of her shorts and raked her fingers through her pussy, then pulled them out, reaching over to wave them under Will's nose and across his lips.

“Smell and taste good, lov,” she teased him.

Will growled lovingly at her and said, “Okay babe, I am calling you on it.”

“Calling me on what?”

“On that blowjob you keep saying you are going to give me as I drive down the highway.” he said. “Now is the time to put up or shut up.”

“You really want me to blow you while you are driving?”

Will quickly looked over at her and flashed her an evil grin, saying, “Knew you was all talk and no show.”

Ann never backed down from a challenge and unfastened her seat belt, sinking to the floor on her knees between the seats.  Ann reached over, gently rubbing her hand across his crotch, earning a moan from him. Moving closer, Ann worked the zipper downward, gliding her fingernails down his shaft, now only covered by his underwear. Leaning closer she licked the length of his shaft, then began to nip at it, making his underwear wet and his cock straining to be released. After several minutes of foreplay, Ann fished Will's cock out of his underwear.

'Oh my God, she is going to really do it,' thought Will.

Ann started on the head, licking and sucking the enlarged mushroom head, tongue fucking his slit while stroking him and running her nails up and down his shaft. Will moaned and wiggled around in the seat, trying to get comfortable and give Ann a bit more room. Her gentle touch, her lips, and tongue action were making him hard as a rock.

madelinesantos1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
madelinesantos1

“Damn that feels so fucking good, Ann.”

In response, Ann slowly slid more of his cock into her mouth, her tongue and hands working their magic. By this time, Ann was leaning over with her head in his lap, licking and sucking his cock while her left hand dipped into his underwear and squeezed his balls. Will was moaning and ready to explode, forcing himself to concentrate on the road as she worked her magic on his cock.

Ann could feel him getting larger in her mouth, the salty flavor of his precum dripping on her tongue. Ann started to concentrate on her lip sucking as they gripped his cock tight as she moved them up and down his shaft.

“Ann,” Will warned her, “I am ready to blow so if you are not ready to swallow you had better back off now.”

Ann ignored his warning and continued squeezing his balls and licking and sucking his cock. She felt his balls start to tighten, so Ann knew the end was near.

Stopping a minute, Ann let his dick slide out of her mouth, turned her head and looked up at him, saying softly, “Will,” and when he glanced down at her, Ann grinned wickedly and said, “Be prepared for a mind-blowing orgasm that is going to shrink your balls and turn your cock inside out,” as she went back to sucking his cock with a bit more vigor until he was moaning loudly and trying to face fuck her.

“Oh fuck!” he screamed, “I'm cummmmmmmm,” as he shot his load in her mouth, more of a load than he thought possible since they had just had sex that morning.

Ann continued sucking, licking, and swallowing his cum until she had drained him dry. Moving back a bit, she kissed his cock and gently tucked him back into his underwear and zipped him up.

Sitting back on her heels, Ann licked her lips and said, “Lip-smacking good.”

Will's breathing slowly evened out and he was was finally able to get himself under control.

“Wow!!” was all he could say as he readjusted himself to make driving more comfortable. “I honestly did not think you would do it,”

Ann buckled herself back in her seat, smiled and continued looking out the front window, running her tongue over her lips, watching the scenery go by.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments