Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowjob in the Labyrinth

"Looking for a new experience to start the night"

8
6 Comments 6
4.7k Views 4.7k
800 words 800 words
After fifteen minutes in the heat of the sauna, I feel the tension of the last days drain from my body. I open my eyes, and start to survey the men around me. Nothing special so far. One guy looks at me, but I avoid his eye. I am not ready yet. He seems somewhat old-school, and would probably consider making and holding eye contact as silent consent. I get up, wrap a towel around my waist and walk to the showers.

The cold water is refreshing. I change the temperature to warm, and slowly wash myself. Inevitably, I start to feel horny. That is why I am here. That is why all of us are here. This bathhouse has resisted the recent gentrification of the scene, if you can call it that. This place is still a temple to the most basic cravings.

A young guy steps into the shower room. He doesn't even pretend to wash. He just stands 6 feet away under the falling water, and shows me his ass. It's a nice one. His hands slide down over his hips, and he squeezes his own butt. But I still don't feel ready; although, part of me wants to screw that lovely boy hard and fast. He turns around and looks at me. I give the slightest shake of my head. He raises an eyebrow, gives the tiniest of shrugs and walks out of the shower. I am sure he will find what he craves soon. A young bottom boy in a place like this is like a rabbit among tigers - prey.

I am not sure what I am looking for tonight. I crave something novel; something that will give me new energy. I leave the shower and walk into “the labyrinth”. It is both the bowels and heart of this place. A maze of small rooms with all you need for a quick tryst, and nothing more. The music in the winding corridors does not drown out the noises of men having sex. Some pairs are more discrete, some less. Some close the door of their booth, others don't. Subtly and less subtly I am invited into booths, but I nothing I see makes my heart beat faster. Nothing makes my balls tingle. Then, in a quiet section, it happens. It always would and always will.

The door of his booth is three-quarters open. He stands with his back against on of the thin walls.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet

Labyrinth code to signal he wants his cock sucked. He has blindfolded himself, a new kinky twist. I like the vulnerability of his pose. I feel the telltale tingle as the skin tightens around my balls. This is it.

Silently, I sneak into his booth. He breathes in deeply. He has noticed I entered his space, but stays silent. I quietly close the door, kneel down and moisten the tips of my fingers. I softly tickle his balls. His cock starts to grow. Slowly it swells. I hear him take another deep breath. I keep teasing his balls until his cock is more than half erect. I love this situation. I am down on my knees to sexually please a stranger, but also fully in charge. I moisten my lips and close them round his cock. I feel it grow in my mouth. My own erection swells together with his.

Slowly, I let the erect cock slip out of my mouth. It is rock hard now. I keep my hands behind my back to make sure our only contact is that between mouth and cock. It twitches every time I touch its purple head with my tongue. I lick the balls while the heavy, swollen cock rubs my face. I feel how it leaves traces of precum on my cheeks. I am entering trance, a dreamlike state, in which the only thing I am aware of is the cock I am pleasing. I have fallen in love with it. I lick it from base to top, suck softy on its purple head, and tease the most sensitive spots with the tip of my tongue.

Soon, too soon, I sense that the cock's owner's breathing is becoming shallow and fast. His legs are starting to twitch. I move my head back, and grab his penis firmly in my hand. I jerk back the foreskin. Once, twice, and he comes. His legs almost buckle, spasms shoot through his stomach and sperm flies through the room.

Before he is recovered, I quietly leave. He will never know who gave him so much pleasure. It seems he prefers it that way. For all I know, he will go back to a mediocre marriage tonight. Now thoroughly aroused, I walk deeper into the labyrinth. I wonder if that bottom boy is still searching. I sure am.

Published 
Written by fischer_mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments