Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bonking the Assistant Bank Manager

"A mature man gets more than a loan from the young assistant bank manager"

12
10 Comments 10
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I was in my early fifties. I needed a business loan for my printing business. Some of the equipment was too old, requiring replacement. I was supposed to meet the bank manager, Mr Harlow, but he’d fallen ill that day. It was Ms Jensen, the assistant bank manager, who greeted me instead.

“Good morning Mr Planter,” she said, “Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope I can help you.”

“Good morning,” I replied.

The girl can’t have been older than twenty-five. She was slim, with a pretty face and short dirty-blonde hair. Despite her formal grey skirt suit, she didn’t fit the image of senior bank staff, at least not from when I was young. I reflected for a moment, thinking it was probably just another sign of the times.

I followed her through the office corridors to a back room. The sway of her cute little butt was such a pretty sight, not to mention her long slender legs in those sheer stockings. We sat at a table that was better suited to a prison questioning room than a bank, with a Formica top and aluminium legs.

I watched her as she rifled through some papers on her desk. Her eyes were a striking green, and her lips were a beautiful red. She batted her eyelashes at me while she introduced herself and the loan services the bank could provide. I sat there nodding, pretending not to notice that her white blouse was slightly open, revealing the top of her lacy bra.

As I looked down, I saw her feet in her black patent stilettos. She kept letting one of the shoes drop off her heel, then flex her ankle to put it back on again.  As she did this, I noticed a red heart tattoo on her ankle. She had such lovely legs that I almost forgot why I was there.

“Um, some printing equipment,” I said after an embarrassing pause.

We spent the next several minutes going through the loan process, the interest rates, insurances and so forth. I hardly remember the details because I was too absorbed with the pretty young girl in front of me. She kept smiling at me and complimenting me on my business. She was even flirting with me.

“I can’t believe you’re over fifty,” she said coyly, “You look like a man I used to know.”

“Oh yes?” I replied.

“Yes, he was very handsome too.”

“Thank you.”

---

I finished signing the papers for the loan and took what I thought was going to be my final glance at her feet when she gave out a little laugh and leaned forward.

“Do you like it?” she said, presumably referring to the tattoo.

“It’s quite pretty,” I replied.

“I’ve got more,” she continued, “Would you like to see?”

“Um, sure,” I replied, thinking she would perhaps show me her wrist or her arm.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

Instead, she stood up in front of me, unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a black suspender belt and black silk panties. My cock stood to attention at the sight of her. She had such a tight young body and beautiful milky skin. I was so mesmerized that I hardly noticed the tattoo of a dragon on her left thigh.

“What do you think?” she asked.

“It’s very nice,” I stammered, “Have you got more?”

She stepped forward, kicking the skirt to one side, then grabbed my thigh before promptly sitting down on my knee, looking me straight in the eye.

“I’ve got plenty more for you, Mr Planter. Why don’t you unbutton my blouse?”

She threw her arms around me, and we started kissing deeply, while I fumbled with the buttons of her blouse. When I got it open, I reached around her back and unclasped her bra, releasing her boobs. She had a little flower tattooed on the right one. I took each one in turn, gently squeezing and rubbing them while she squirmed around on my lap. I hadn’t been with a girl of that age since I was also about that age. It felt incredible to rub my hands over such a gorgeous body and to be kissing her so intimately.

“Stand up,” she said, wriggling off my knee.

I stood up while she knelt down, discarding her blouse and bra. Looking at her undo my belt and frantically pulling down my pants was amazing. She was so eager to pull out my cock, it added to the excitement. I was harder than I could ever recall as she took me into her mouth, swallowing me so deeply I couldn’t believe it would fit. Her lips were leaving lipstick marks on my shaft. She looked up at me with wild eyes of passion, grabbing my balls firmly but gently. My knees were starting to wobble.

She stood up and pulled down her knickers, then sat on the edge of the table, splaying her legs. I got down on my knees and put my head between her legs to lap at her deliciously shaven pussy. She was already very wet. I ran my tongue slowly up and down her labia and over her clitoris. She moaned as I did so, and after a few moments, I felt her pussy contracting in orgasm. I licked off her juices before she stood up and turned around, lying on the desk with her ass ready for me.

I pushed my cock into her pussy, feeling her tightness squeezing me. It took a few moments of moving back and forth, but once I got going, I was able to thrust deep into her. Increasing momentum, my thighs slapped against her milky ass. She was begging for me to cum, which I did with full force, pumping my seed into her, in long sustained spurts.

After we got dressed, she showed me to the door.

“Don’t forget to fill out our customer satisfaction survey,” she said cheekily.

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments