Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Sucks

19
19 Comments 19
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

“College sucks!” Marisa exclaimed.

“Yea, I agree. I’ve been here six years now and still haven’t gotten laid,” Toby said.

“Wait. What did you say? How many years? And you haven’t been laid? Why not?” Marisa asked.

“Six years. No, I haven’t yet. I am still a virgin. Guess the girls here like smarter guys than me,” Toby replied.

“Wow. I am sorry to hear that. I don’t think it’s the smarter guy thing though. Most of the girls here are not too bright. I mean most of them are just here to get laid and find a potential rich husband, so they don’t have to work the rest of their lives. I am not like that, but I know a lot that are,” Marisa said.

Checking out Toby as they were talking and thinking about what he had said, was getting her all wet inside. She thought maybe it would be fun to take his virginity.

Toby laughed and was doing his own checking out. Marisa looked hot and sexy. He knew she had no idea, like the rest of the girls. They couldn’t have known Toby was already filthy rich. He had inherited his grandfather's estate years ago and was now worth millions. They all just looked at him as a dumb jock who was in college way too long because of not being that smart. Toby was okay with their perception of him for the most part. He knew deep down inside; his IQ was somewhat lower than most. Toby told himself that if he found a girl to marry, it would be because they were in love and okay with each other's IQ Levels.

Marisa thought about her past boyfriends and what jerks they were. Sitting in front of her was a sweet guy who had never been a jerk to a girl. Sitting in front of her was a guy that was in great physical shape, and even though he was not the smartest guy on campus, he made up for it in other ways. Maybe taking his virginity for the sake of taking it was a bad idea. Perhaps she should think more along the lines of dating and work up to the whole sex thing. After all, he wasn’t bad looking and had a great physique, was very polite and kind and funny. Just the type of guy she wanted.

They started dating that day. They went to movies and dinners and anything they both wanted to. They dated for several months, and except for classes they were inseparable. However, still, no sex was going on with them. Not even heavy petting. Toby was a perfect gentleman. Marisa was happy that he was a gentleman but still wanted to take it to the next level. Then one day the dreaded “L” word came out of Toby’s mouth. Marisa was stunned and happy at the same time and said it back to him. They were now in love.

Now things began to change. There was talk about a wedding and what they were going to do after college. There was even a mention of kids and where they would live. Toby never let on about his fortune. He wanted to be sure she was in love with him and not his money. It was hard keeping it from her. So many times he was ready to burst out and tell all. But he kept his cool. He had to time it just right. He bought her a modest ring and let her do all the talking about weddings and honeymoons and family. She was the one. He knew it.

TenessyStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TenessyStone

They married in a simple ceremony on a Saturday in a small church in town. Just a few close friends from school were there. They planned on a bigger wedding later with their families. Then it was off to the honeymoon. A quaint Bed and Breakfast in a nearby town. It had a medieval theme to the room. Four poster bed and all the swords and shields on the walls. They both loved it.

Both of them loved the theme so much; they decided to act it out as part of the special night. “You are looking quite fetching tonight, my lady. Those bosoms are the loveliest mine eyes have ever seen. Thoust bottom is quite lovely as well,” Toby said with a huge smile while bowing with his hand extended.

“Fine sir, you are somewhat a charmer with that tongue. And is that a snake you have charmed in those trousers?” Marisa quipped back smirking and giggling while try to curtsey.

“An untrained snake I do bring you. I ask you only tame it and teach it the knowledge you hold from within,” Toby replied pointing his hands downward.

With that Marisa dropped to her knees and took his cock out and into her mouth. Working up and down the shaft with her tongue on the bottom side and then top until she was at the head. Engulfing the head with her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip and sliding down over the length till she hit bottom. Back up again and down again ever so gently sucking and licking at the same time. The pace picked up, and the sounds of slurping grew louder as she continued. Marisa worked his shaft for all its worth.

Toby’s moaning and grunting were in time now with his hips jutting forward and back. Further down her throat with each thrust forward. He couldn’t hold out long. Grabbing the back of her head, he thrust forward with such force, almost knocking her over and going halfway down her throat. He released a load of cum against the back of her throat, causing her to gag while he groaned loud enough for everyone to hear.

They gathered their breaths and smiled at each other while in unison saying, “I love you.” The rest of the honeymoon was explosive as well for both of them.

 

Published 
Written by Jimwillhavefun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments