Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum

"I need you to tell me to cum, I need to hear your voice"

21
10 Comments 10
18.1k Views 18.1k
995 words 995 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
You bend me down over my desk and my large tits press against the hard wood. Your fingers roughly curl around my panties and you shove them down my legs and throw them into the far corner.

I am now completely naked.

Your hands caress my soft, firm ass, slapping each cheek a few times. I moan louder and your hands move around my waist, rubbing my thighs, feeling my wetness drip down my legs. I can feel your hard cock press against my ass and your fingers move agonizingly slow towards my swollen clit.

One of your fingers briefly makes contact with my clit and a jolt rings through my body, pushing back onto your throbbing cock. Out of the corner of my eye, I see you smile, your green eyes crinkling and your brown hair falling in soft rivets around your tanned face; you love the complete control you have over my body.

You move your finger back over my clit and rub hard. I groan loudly and close my eyes as you rub more and more of your strong fingers around and over my clit, stimulating my dripping cunt. I rub my hips against your hand, intensifying the feeling of pure bliss.

My juices were streaming down my leg uncontrollably and I feel my orgasm build. I tell you I’m going to cum soon and you rub harder.

Right before my orgasm rips through me, you pull your hands away and I gasp. You place them on my lower back, knowing that you denied me my orgasm.  I whimper.

Slowly, your hands move down my ass and rub against the back of my legs, nearing my pussy each time. My breathing increases again as you get closer and closer. You spread my legs apart and push me down against the desk, my pussy now completely presented to you.

Your fingers slide through my slit, making contact with my entrance and my clit, rubbing softly in all the right places. My juices drench your hand and my clit bulges again.

You slip a finger into my waiting cunt.

I cry out in joy as you pump your finger roughly in and out of me, twisting and turning all the way up to your knuckles, only to pull out and repeat the process. You’re on your knees below me now and my juices run down your arm and drip onto the wooden floor, forming a small puddle.

You slip another finger in, crossing them over and twinning them up and up, finding and hitting my g-spot. I can hardly cry out anymore- my breathing has become erratic and comes in short blasts.

Another finger.

You push with all your strength, telling me who is in charge without using words. You spread you fingers inside me, spreading my pussy. Tears well in my eyes as I feel a little pain but pleasure soon overcomes that and I’m rocking against my desk in ecstasy.

Your forth finger.

You’ve never put so many fingers inside my pussy before, no one ever has; this is a new experience for me and I like where it is heading.

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

Your other hand comes up to massage my clit, heightening my bliss and arousal.

I gasp; your entire fist is now in my sopping, tight cunt.

You don’t slow down to give me time to adjust, you push harder. I start to buck and try to pull myself off of your large fist but your other hand restrains me. I love it. I love being forced to be fisted. I just love it.

My screams echo around my office as you fiercely fuck me with your strong, muscley fist, pounding my pussy like it is the last time you will ever see it. My boobs bounce up and down, hitting the table and causing more pain and arousal. I scream I’m going to cum and you growl.

You don’t want me to cum yet. I groan as I try to keep my orgasm under control but I don’t think I can hold it much longer; I haven’t felt this good in, well, forever.

You slap my ass several times, no doubt leaving a red mark there. You moan as my ass jumps around because of the force of your fist. The desk creaks from the force of you fisting me. So much force.

Your hand is back on my clit and you rub it ferociously, with no mercy- like you want me to disobey you and cum. My suspicion is confirmed when you go back to hammering at my g-spot, spreading your fingers more and pushing at my tight pussy walls. I know you like a tight pussy.

You start to twist your fist up and around as your mouth comes up to suck on my pussy, lapping up my juices. You really do want me to disobey you. You nibble on my clit and tug it, trapping it between your teeth.

With my clit trapped inside your mouth, you apply suction, your tongue pushing hard and sucking. My juices flow down your chin, your chest, all down your body. I move my hips against you, causing your fist to go even deeper inside of me. I didn’t even care how sore I will be tomorrow.

My screams bounce off the walls and reflect only pure ecstasy, the pain now completely gone, and I wonder why you hadn’t fisted me before now. The thought quickly leaves my mind as you wrap your hand around my waist, pulling me down onto your fist. You are in at least five inches; five inches of beautiful lust.

I think I will have to disobey you, I will have to cum before you tell me. I need you to tell me to cum, I need to hear your voice. Only then could I cum fully and happily. You gave me what I needed.

“Cum.”

Published 
Written by Safire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments