Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming

"I am naked on the bed, bringing myself to orgasm, while you watch."

48
29 Comments 29
6.0k Views 6.0k
585 words 585 words

I am face down on my bed. My hands are by my sides, palm upwards, my cheek and my bare breasts supporting my weight.

The king size duvet is rolled onto the other side of my bed save for a small amount bunched under my crotch. My legs are parted, one poised and bent at right angles at the knee. I am panting and moaning as I grind myself against the bundle of bedding.

"Aaah, ah, aah, aa, aaah....."

I am closing my mouth and eyes and starting to breathe rhythmically and forcefully through my nose, in time with the thrust of my hips; shamelessly masterbating. 

No, shameless is not the correct word. I know that you are there, watching me, beside me. My embarrassment and my  shame  is palpable. It is feeding my building ecstasy. I know that you are watching my body, clad only in pale pink satin panties, wantonly writhing and thrusting, searching for intimate and personal pleasure. It humiliates me and yet somehow fuels the drive which is gradually overcoming all other thoughts.

I feel you place your hand on the back of my neck, pressing me into the bed. Your other on my thigh, running up the back of my leg, my inner thigh, grasping forcefully and quite roughly into my sex. Your fingers curling into my pussy, your thumb - is it your thumb? - pressing onto and into my bottom. 

"Aaaah, aaaiiiye, no, no please..ooooooo please please plleeeeassse....."

Gasping.

Moaning.

Crying out.

Pleading. I don't know what I am pleading for? For you to stop? Not to stop? To..

"Ooooo.... Oh my God, yes yes yes yes!"

I am grinding myself firmly into your hand, thrusting and writhing faster, panting and crying out.

You withdraw your hand. You gently whisper at my ear.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

"You are such a little slut, aren't you? Such a prim business woman all day, what WOULD your clients and colleagues say if they could see what an insatiable little bitch you really are?"

With one movement you slide my panties down and off my bare feet leaving me totally nude. Two firm smacks make my bottom cheeks smart and draw a sharp cry from me. I am parting my legs wider, grinding and writhing faster and harder and more desperately. The humiliation of my nakedness, awareness of how I must look, masturbating desperately on the bed, serving only to make my passion burn hotter, my focus upon my own satisfaction more acute, my disregard of all else more complete.

I can feel my orgasm approaching. My thrusting is getting faster and more purposeful. I breath out with sharp rhythmic honks through my nose and my gaping mouth. My bare white ass is raised and doubtless has pink imprints of your hand. 

I'm cumming.

"That's my little bitch. Cum for me. Bitch!"

Crying out, I  abandon myself to my orgasm, easing my thrusts to a slow writhe as I collapse face down.

Your fingertips trace down my neck and back and over my bottom, causing me to involuntarily arch my back. You smack my bottom again. 

As my breathing returns to normal, I push myself up to my knees and elbows, looking over my shoulder at you. 

"Now, please, fuck me hard. Like a proper bitch."

I lift my bare bottom as high as I can, arching my back and wriggling my bottom in what I hope is a cute way. Or....at least, sexy enough to draw your eye from my swinging breasts.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Portia2366
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments