Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dealing With his Temper Tantrums

"Spanking is turning him on"

19
13 Comments 13
7.0k Views 7.0k
992 words 992 words

My name is Micki and this is my story of being married to a temperamental younger man. I am 50 years old and my husband, Mark is 20 years younger. Mark has always had a hair-trigger temper, but in the past six months, it has gotten worse. At times, I swear he is going through the terrible twos. I had decided that enough is enough and the next temper tantrum he threw I was going to deal with it appropriately.

I was in the kitchen checking on supper when I heard him pull into the driveway, tires squealing– the driveway we just paid to have resealed and now there were probably tire marks on it. I threw down the dishtowel I had in my hand and turned the oven on low. Today was the day he would learn what happens to a man who continues to have temper tantrums.

Coming in the kitchen from the garage Mark was ranting and raving about something that had happened in court. He slammed his briefcase on the kitchen table and stormed upstairs to take a shower and change clothes. I followed him and listened to him slam the bathroom door shut so hard I expected to see it come off the hinges. Mark was still cussing and slamming things on the bathroom counter, and then the shower started. After shutting the shower doors hard, all was quiet except for the running water.

When he came out of the bathroom a little later, he slammed the door open, hitting the wall hard, probably putting the hole he had just patched back in the wall. I was standing there glaring at him when he stomped into the bedroom, just wearing a towel.

"What are you staring at bitch?" he asked glaring back. "Get in my fucking way and I will knock you out. It is your damn fault. I lost today in court. I would have been ready for the swerve the prosecutor through at me if you had not kept me up half the night wanting to be fucked. What, no answer because you know I am fucking right. Thought women your age were slowing down, not speeding it up.”

I had heard it all before so I just stood there, waiting for the right opportunity. When he turned to get him some underwear from the drawer, I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Fucking damn woman,” he growled, “didn’t your pussy get enough of a workout last night?”

Not answering him I Just grabbed him by his ear and started pulling him toward the bed, giving him little chance to argue. I sat down on the bed and gave a yank. Catching him off guard, he fell forward across my lap. I yanked the towel away and gave him several hard slaps on his still damp ass, catching him completely by surprise.

"I have had it with your damn temper tantrums," I told him. "From now on every time you throw one I am going to spank your ass."

BeckyTs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeckyTs

As I continued spanking him, two years of frustration coming out of me in each slap I delivered to his ass. “I am tired of you blaming me whenever something goes wrong so you are going to start owning up to your own mistakes.”

I knew that Mark was stronger than I was but he did not attempt at getting away. I started to feel his cock getting bigger against my thigh. Then it hit me; the spanking was turning him on; that is why he was allowing the spanking to continue.

By now, his ass was starting to turn red, but I knew he needed a few more to get my point across. I reached to my right side and picked up the hairbrush I had laid there while he was in the shower, turning it bristle side down. I deliberately rubbed it across his ass, causing him to jerk and almost slide off my lap. The bristles were not soft but hard and aggravated his tender ass. I flipped it over and gave him two smacks on his seat area on both sides then stood up letting him slide to the floor.

"Bend over the bed, ass in the air," I ordered him.

I went over to our sexual cabinet and grabbed a jar of anal lube and my short strap on. Lubing two fingers, I slowly inserted them in his ass, finger fucking him while I delivered six more smacks to each side. By now, Mark was as hard as a rock and dripping precum. Pulling my fingers out I lubed his ass some more and the shorter strap on. I positioned the strap on at the opening, sliding it in easily. I liked the shorter one because I could still ass fuck him and stroke his cock.

I began to fuck his ass, hitting his sore cheeks with my body while I reached down and grabbed his cock. I started to stroke him fast as I fucked him deep and hard. Soon I could hear the moans coming from him as he got closer and closer to cumming. His cock was harder than I had ever felt before. It was not long before he screamed and shot his load onto the bedspread.

I pulled out and picked up the hairbrush, giving his one more smack on each ass cheek.

"That is for cumming on my bedspread," I told him.“Now you need to wash it.”

Leaning down I kissed each ass cheek and put everything away.

"Hopefully this will make you think the next time, before you throw a temper tantrum, because the next spanking will be worse and you may not get fucked. You may have to stay horny for a while,” I said as I walked out of the room, a smile on my face, adding spanking to my mental lists of turn ons for Mark.

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments