Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deep Space Freighter.

"Lucia personal time"

7
4 Comments 4
2.7k Views 2.7k
967 words 967 words

Captain Lucia Vincenti spun round in the pilot's seat and spoke into the sub-ether communications transmitter. Although she knew it would take three hours for her voice to reach Earth, part of the expected protocol was that when her active duty cycle was over she filed a report.

With a flick of a switch, she had already handed control of the huge space freighter over to one of the many computers on board. Even though the vessel was travelling through space at just under the speed of light, she had total confidence that the guidance computer would weave a path through asteroids or planets in its path on the six-month journey from the cobalt mines of Sigus Five to the processing plant on Earth's moon.

“Terrestrial base this is Valance Eight, nothing to report. Captain Vincenti entering personal time. Valance Eight under computer control.”

Lucia Vincenti stood up and stretched her five foot five slim figure, and shook out her long black hair. Six months was a long time to be on a solo flight, although she had access to endless video and music. The fact that she had no human contact was difficult.

This was a fact taken into consideration by the builders of the Valance series of space freighters when it was decided that they were to be piloted by a single human. The introduction of a personal satisfaction space was thought to be a necessity.

For Lucia, the idea of not having that facility would have been enough for her to turn down the well-paid contract. Before leaving on the flight, she had spent several hours with the systems designer, Carla Ford, who, like herself was in her thirties and sexually active. They had shared many laughs and a few orgasms as they honed the robot controlled pod to meet the sexual needs of Lucia.

Stepping into her quarters, Lucia stripped off her tight uniform and stood naked in front of a full-length mirror. “Not bad for an old gal,” she said out loud. Having nobody to talk to for weeks on end, she had developed the habit of speaking to herself out loud.

She was right, her slim frame sported a pair of firm, pert breasts with long nipples, her belly was flat, and her pubic area shaved smooth.

“Carlos... coffee black.” Lucia had named her servant robot Carlos. She had given names to almost every computer and robot on the huge ship. The ship was so vast there were areas she had never visited. They were patrolled by guard robots.

A minute later, a three-foot-high robot floated into the area with a steaming mug of coffee in a small opening in the front of its shining metal body.

Lucia took the coffee. “Thank you, Carlos,” she smiled to herself as there was no need to thank a bunch of servos and computer chips. But somehow, when they are your only companion, it seemed right.

While the coffee cooled, Lucia walked into the shower cubicle and stood still while the sonic cleaning wave caressed her body. If there was one thing she missed it was the sensual feel of water cascading over her. But water was far too precious in deep space to be used for personal cleanliness.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

Leaving the shower, Lucia swallowed the cooled coffee and smiling to herself said, “Playtime for this sexy bitch,” and still smiling went into the personal satisfaction pod.

Unlike most areas of the spaceship, this area was devoid of equipment. The centrepiece was a black table made of a sensually soft material with special properties designed in.

Lucia laid on her back and closing her eyes said. “Carlos, deep satisfaction today I think.” The whole pod was slowly reduced to total darkness while the opening to the rest of the ship closed and a deep silence enveloped the naked female prone on the table.

The off-duty ship’s captain felt herself becoming weightless as the local gravity was reduced to just above zero. Two small half spheres, designed to fit her breasts perfectly floated down and attached themselves to the waiting tits. A third large curved pad also drifted down and covered her clit, cunt, and arsehole.

“Carlos, begin please, full and deep,” Lucia’s voice was hardly more than a whisper.

An almost imperceptible vibration started in each nipple and the soft spheres gently started to fondle her firm tits. Slowly the stimulation increased until Lucia found herself gasping in pleasure.

“More, Carlos, I need more.”

In response to the command, the top of the pad covering her clit started to vibrate – softly at first, and then with more force.

Carlos had been programmed to respond to Lucia's needs and a probe moved from the pad into her waiting cunt; deeper and deeper it probed. Then twisting, turning and swelling it started to relentlessly fuck her.

“More, more, fuck me harder, make me fucking cum!” Lucia screamed at her robotic lover.

As her orgasm approached Carlos sensed her need and a smaller probe pushed deep into her tight arsehole. The twisting, vibrating, lifelike feeling fake cocks separated by only a thin membrane was the final straw and a huge climax ripped through Lucia's writhing body. The violent orgasm was followed by two smaller ones before the vibration probes and nipple clamps slowed and finally stopped.

Lucia hardly felt the robotic lover quietly leave her body and gently increase the gravity to normal. So gentle was the return of soft lighting and gentle music, that it was enough to send her into the deep restful sleep needed after her orgasmic exertions.

********

“Terrestrial base, Valance Eight. Captain Vincenti on duty, the ship is under my control. No problems encountered. Please pass a message to Carla Ford. Message reads; personal satisfaction space working perfectly...thank you. Vincenti out.”

 

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments