Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dick Pics and Panty Licks

"A show just for him"

43
32 Comments 32
7.4k Views 7.4k
980 words 980 words
Recommended Read

Evelyn was lost. Heavy lashes shielded the natural bedroom light as her burning desire radiated from her core. Her melted honey seeped from her delicate folds. It was for him. All for him. The increasing euphoric groans filled the room. He was with her. His words coursed through her sensory neurons, commanding her every move.

She wanted to show him just what he did to her. How her smooth cunt wept for his hot prick. Her juice dripped down her glorious swollen slit, tickling her dark star before pooling on the white cotton sheets. Her soaking, slick pussy clicked from the assault of her needy digits. The pads of her soft fingertips slipped rapidly over her exposed shiny nub. She was edging. Fuck, she was edging.

Her dark lashes momentarily fluttered open. She glanced at his gorgeous cock that stood perfectly erect all for her. His hot precum bubbled from his sensitive eye before he rubbed it into his shiny head. He wanted her. Every fucking womanly inch of her.

She was a picture of perfection. Evelyn made him salivate like a greedy dog waiting for its dinner. His body felt like it was starved of oxygen. Panting, he watched as she explored her hourglass curves. A sultry show, just for him.

Her palms slowly paved their way over her beautiful breasts, trailing over her shrivelled pink nipples. Evelyn cried out as she sharply tugged on her bountiful peaks. She knew what he liked. What he wanted. Her knees dropped lower, exposing her juicy little snatch wider. Her fingers found her treasure once more. Gently pulling her folds, she pushed her pearly nub free from its hood. She gasped at its sensitivity.

He groaned. “Fuck, you are beautiful.” His breath squeezed its way through his throat. She left him breathless. He wasn’t sure what had happened, but fuck he knew he never wanted his filthy little secret to stop. He ignored the glint of the golden band tightly encasing his ring finger as he fisted himself into oblivion. He ached for her. His cock was raging for her. He licked his lips as he watched his beauty thrashing below her own fingertips.

Evelyn gasped, her hypnotic eyes seeking his. “Smell me.” Her back arched as she slid two fingers into her hot, spongy entrance. She watched her gorgeous lover bringing her blue panties to his face, inhaling her scent. He fisted his cock harder, her groans heavenly as his naughty girl frigged herself for him.

Her sweet cries welled up inside of her. “Baby, ahh, yes. You’re gonna make me cum for you,” Evelyn panted harder. Her slick, sweet juices squelched on her fingers. “Oh my god. I need your cock in me. I want you to fuck me,” she cried. The piercing explosion of her euphoric bliss poured over her body, like freshly erupted lava.

“Holy fuck, Ev. You are fucking incredible. Cum again for me. I want to see your liquid gush from your perfect little hole.”

Evelyn’s heart was pounding. She lay momentarily basking in her state of bliss while her lover continued his own assault on his cock. Inhaling every tiny bit of remaining scent from her used crotch. A wicked grin flicked across her full pink lips as her greedy secret licked the crotch of her used panties. He was filthy. He was fucking perfect.

She brought her glistening fingers up to her face and looked at him. She inhaled her fresh, heady aroma before sucking them into her mouth, as if imitating her sucking his cock. She tasted good. Sweet. Raw.

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum for you,” he panted, cupping his balls, his eyes never leaving his goddess. “The sight of your pussy is so fucking sexy. Your smooth lips. Fuck, I want to dive in and lick up those strings of honey.”

Evelyn, spread herself once more for him. She strummed harder, ignoring the increased sensitivity of her erect little nub. Her legs were shaking but she persisted. She wanted him to absorb every tiny detail about her. She wanted him to see her hole contract for him, aching for his gorgeous bulbous head to invade her.

His gorgeous erect cock filled her mind as she climaxed once again. Her cum streaming from her horny cunt. The rapidness of her breath took hold. A cutesy giggle escaped her lips as her body shook, easing her down from her glorious high. She turned to her lover. “Tell me how hard you want to fuck me, baby. Tell me how hard you want to take your dirty girl.”

“Fuck, I want you.” She could hear his elevated breathing as his fist worked overtime. “My god, I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum hard for you!”

Evelyn’s pretty eyes widened. She watched her gorgeous lover’s body bucking as jets of his hot spunk flew from the eye of his engorged prick, peppering her used panties.

He panted, a laugh breaking through as he looked into his lover’s eyes. “I can’t wait for us to finally meet. You know instead of being stuck behind these god damn screens!”

Evelyn grinned. “Well look what happens when you send me dick pics!”

He hung her cum-splattered panties from the end of his finger. “Ahem. Actual used panties, Missy! It’s entirely your fault. You do this to me!”

The lovers continued their laughter, conversing about everything and nothing through their screens. They were not quite sure how they ended up this way but one thing was for sure, they sure as hell didn’t want it to stop. 


Evelyn awoke to the silence in her ears. Her webcam light was still illuminated, a blank screen below it, a simple message to its left:

You look amazing when you sleep. You will look even more amazing in my arms.

CinthiaJons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CinthiaJons

 

 

Published 
Written by sweet_as_candy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments