Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Downpour Alley Futa

"A futanari and a red head meet in a club and duck into an alley during a downpour for some kinky fun"

7
2 Comments 2
13.7k Views 13.7k
617 words 617 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
The music blasted as I danced breasts to breasts with a very sexy red head I had just happened to meet on the dance floor of one of my favorite night clubs. As the music grew louder, she moved closer, sensually pressing her lips to mine. I couldn’t have been more surprised at her forcefulness in acting on her carnal desires and I was becoming more and more turned on, about to reveal a part of myself that she might find shocking.

I, suddenly, grabbed her by the hand, turning on the spot, and led her outside into the pouring rain. We ran into a back alley behind the club, soaking wet, as I stopped and turned around.

She grabbed me by the shoulders and forced my back into the wall as she pressed her lips to mine, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. As we kissed, I felt her hand move to my crotch and as she felt it, she gasped in surprise. She had just stumbled upon my rock hard shaft, and was caressing it as she kissed me harder.

I have lived my whole life as a futanari, or hermaphrodite, which means that I have both a functioning dick and a vagina. I can make for some really kinky sex though so I’m not all that upset with it.

She began unzipping the back of my little black dress, pulling it off revealing my petite breasts with my nipples erect from the chill of the rain.

As the dress pulled away from my cock, it sprang forth revealing my gorgeous eight inch boner as her eyes lit up with excitement.

She slipped off her dress revealing what I could only assume were C-cups since mine weren’t near as big.

She slowly dropped to her knees letting her hands trail from my shoulders, grazing my nipples on the way down causing me to moan in pleasure.

She clearly noticed my vagina as she stuck in two fingers causing me to let out a squeal as she circled the head of my dick with her tongue.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

I was in pure ecstasy as she toyed with both of my privates teasingly.

Still keeping her fingers in my pussy, her mouth now encircling my shaft as she sucked, she moved her other hand to her cunt and began pleasuring herself.

Her mouth was working like a vacuum as she drew my cock in. With each stroke I was becoming closer and closer to orgasm, her tongue massaging the tip every time she got to the end.

Without warning she shoved my cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat and felt her tongue on my pussy. I let out a scream, not able to believe what was happening. She was doing something I had never had happen before. She was tonguing my pussy while my cock was wedged in her throat.

“I’m going to cum, “ I screamed as I let out my thick load into her mouth. It was leaking down the sides of her mouth as she pulled away with a very sensual smile.

She leaned in pressing her mouth to mine, letting me taste the saltiness of my own cum as we began to make out as the cum began to leak out of our mouths and run down our bodies as the rain covered us, rinsing us clean.

We sat there making out with each other until the sun came up and then we went our separate ways. I do, however, still go to that club every weekend, hoping that I might run into her again so that we might pick up where we left off.

Published 
Written by 7sinr1sk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments