Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emma’s Wednesday Night

"Emma caught a glimpse of a cock that stimulated a need in her."

12
13 Comments 13
8.2k Views 8.2k
977 words 977 words
It was an ordinary Wednesday night. I was walking past the communal bathroom of our halls of residence and the door was ajar and I happened to look in. I saw it. It was just huge. I stopped and stared for a while not believing its size. In the thirty seconds it took me to look and study the cock in front of me, the switch inside me just flipped like the click of my fingers. I rushed onwards to my bedroom, feeling disgusted with myself that something so innocuous had started me off. At this time of night it would have to be my fingers or dildo. It had to be said, I wish I didn’t have this condition at all. I wish I was normal.

I rushed to my bedroom that was just down the hallway from the shower area. I needed release and knew that it would have to be the dildo. I rushed into the room slamming the door shut. In seconds, I had discarded my clothes and my dildo was eagerly retrieved from the top drawer. It was a large one that I had bought on the internet; thank god for UPS, that’s all I can say. Then without any further attention it was up me and thrusting into my cunt. Fuck, I needed it. The pleasure was outstanding and I was gasping and panting for release as I fucked the substitute cock into me at a phenomenal rate. All I could imagine was that guy’s cock, his muscular torso, legs, and thighs. I imagined that it was his cock that was prodding and pushing me to my orgasm and it was fucking wonderful.

The dildo rapidly fucked me to my orgasm. When I came, the sheer force of my orgasm ripped it from my hand and caused it to shoot across the bed. My body was convulsing, my eyes were shut tight as my cunt pulsed and my brain registered the full force of pleasure. I came as hard as I had ever cum in my life.

As I calmed down I started to look around the room. I realised that the orgasm I had experienced was not a normal one. It was much more intense. I put it down to the fact that I was thinking about this guy. It must have been that.

It was then that I knew that I had to have his cock up me. I had to experience it. My hands were shaking and I was biting my lip, my breathing was erratic. I found myself actually getting off the bed, opening the door, and walking back down the corridor, naked. I was hissing air from between my teeth when I reached the shower room.

He was still there. I could see his outline behind the shower curtain. I stood there and looked at him for a while. Then I coughed. “Excuse me,” I said, shaking.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow



The shower curtain was drawn back and a face poked around the material to look at me. His mouth dropped open as he absorbed my full features.

“My name’s Emma,” I said. “I have to have your cock!”

The words came out of my mouth in a desperate plea to make him comply with my wishes. In fact, I never gave him a chance to say no. I pushed the curtain to one side as I stepped into the shower while simultaneously reaching and grasping his cock with my other hand.

“You don’t mind, do you?” I asked, mockingly.

I stared into his eyes as my hands massaged his cock to its full length. Fuck, he was big; I mean, it was big when I saw it flaccid, but now...wow!

I was panting as I looked him in the eye. His cock was a good twelve inches and stiff as a fucking cucumber with both my hands had wrapped around it. I turned around and positioned my hand on the shower cubicle wall as I placed his cock between my legs with my other hand.

Suddenly, he took control by rubbing it at the entrance to my cunt. He gave me enough time to brace myself before he penetrated me.

Fuck, it was wonderful. He fucked it into me in one sharp thrust of his buttocks. I swear it went most of the way in and I could feel it wanting to get in some more. I cried out as he fucked me, not with the pain, but with the sheer fucking pleasure it was giving me. I knew I was going to cum hard on this stranger’s massive cock.

It didn’t take long either. Even though my eyes were closed, I felt them roll back into my head. I started grunting and moaning. Out of my mouth came the usual chanting, “Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me.”

He got the message, and I got fucked.

I must have cum a few times before he finally gave in and shot his load into me. He was still panting as he leant back against the opposite shower wall. His cock slipped from me and I raised my body up, turned and looked at him.

I grasped his head with both my hands and planted a huge kiss on his lips. “I needed that fuck,” I told him, “thanks.”

I then left him to have his shower and ran out of the cubicle.

By the time I reached my room, I was in a state of euphoria. I was as high as a kite after that fantastic fuck. It’s okay I told myself, he doesn’t know me from Adam. I sobered up when I realized that the wet footsteps would lead all the way to my room.

A shiver rippled through me as I waited for the knock on the door.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments