Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ending my Dry Streak

"The story of how I ended my dry streak in the farthest corner of the world."

1
0 Comments 0
4.4k Views 4.4k
754 words 754 words

 

I ended my dry streak with a beautiful Bangladeshi lady during my travels this April. I had always been fascinated by South Asian women. Those beautiful brown skinned women with deep expressive eyes and a distinct feminine charm. But even though I am friends with some of them here, I had not dated any of them.

Anyways, in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, a friendly guy named Aziz happened to be my local guide. He was the student at a local university, a lover of classical literature and he also happened to be a really good cook. He introduced me to several of his friends who were pretty nice to me. I was really smitten by this girl, let’s call her Jenny (obviously not her real name). During my stay we used to meet up whenever we had time.

We could go on for hours and talk about anything. She was a really good conversationalist, and I could feel that she had a thing for me too, but since I was only here temporarily, she didn’t say much about it. Anyhow a few days before I was scheduled to return home, I was invited to a cultural event. Now the traditional dress of Bangladeshi women is the same as that of Indian women, the saree, even though they wear it more conservatively than they wear it over here in the States. Anyhow, Jenny just like the others was wearing one that evening and she did look mesmerizing.

In the middle of the event, there was a break and we got to talking.

“So, do you like the presentation?” she asked me.

“Yes, it’s great. I was just thinking how much I’d miss all of this in a couple of days. My return flight is scheduled for the day after tomorrow.”

“Oh! So will you be back anytime soon?”

“I don’t think so, my work here is mostly done. I would come back as a tourist but I don’t know when that will be.”

“Hmm....I have a surprise for you..a parting gift you can say.”

I was intrigued. “Really what?”

“Come with me after the show and you’ll see.”

After the show was over, Jenny came and held me by my arm and got into her car.

Art_Of_Hell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Art_Of_Hell

She ordered the chauffeur in the local language. He started driving and after half an hour, we arrived at this upscale apartment complex. We got out and took the elevator to the 6th floor. Once we were out Jenny walked to the door and unlocked it and let me in.

“This is my best friend’s apartment. She is out of town and will return tomorrow.”

Then she turned to me and smiled. “And as for your parting gift,” she winked, “I wanna see if you are a good lover or not.”

I was overjoyed. I pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips. Very soon, our tongues were wrestling with each other as my hands roamed all over her back. I took off my shirt and sat down on the sofa.

I pulled down her saree from her waist and gave a kiss on her belly button. I pushed my tongue inside her belly button and began sucking on it, while my hands were playing with her curvy butt. I managed to completely pull out her saree and then lifted up her inner skirt and pushed my face into her pussy.

I pulled her thighs apart positioned my face and began eating her out. She was moaning and trying to press her thighs together which made me push my face in even more. Occasionally she also moaned and screamed. After I had been eating her pussy for a considerable amount of time, I removed my head and pulled down her inner skirt.

I pulled down my pants grabbed her waist and positioned her to sit on top my dick, which had become rock hard. I made her sit down on my lap in such a way that I could penetrate her, and then I removed her blouse and began biting on her left boob. She was holding my head and I was sucking on her tits while my tool was drilling into her pussy. Afterwards, when we were done, we jumped into the shower where we made love once more. Needless to say not only was I relieved that my dry streak had finally ended, but I also got to end it with such a hot girl.

 

Published 
Written by aychtrj1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors