Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exploration: Chapter Two

"When the husband is away, the women will play!"

4
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
987 words 987 words
Aziza closes the laptop cover and rolls over on the couch cushion, stretching like a cat. She looks up at Miranda, standing over her, her huge breasts hanging, her hands slowly tracing her stomach.

“That was fun! Hopefully, Paul doesn’t take his time getting to us.”

“Oh, I don’t think we’ll have to wait long,” Miranda smiles wickedly. She comes closer to Aziza, her mouth open to touch her lips, her hand trailing slowly down her body.

“Let’s make sure we’re all nice and wet for when Paul comes home.” Miranda’s hand travels down Aziza’s flat stomach, over her mound, and finally tickling her clit which is still slippery. Her hand plays there for a few seconds and then continues downward to her still leaking pussy, and inserts two fingers inside. A small gasp comes from above, but Miranda doesn’t stop. She increases her speed, making Aziza twitch.

“Oh my God…Miranda! That feels amazing!” While not a fan of her own insides, Aziza certainly doesn’t have any problems with others exploring inside her pink playground.

Miranda increases her speed, pounding Aziza’s cunt with her fingers, and putting the fingers of her other hand into Aziza’s mouth. She starts sucking hard, weaving her tongue in between Miranda’s fingers.

Miranda’s other hand starts to get tired and she leans over Aziza’s body for better leverage as she increases the movement. She can feel Aziza’s thighs clenching, and her cunt; she knows she’s close. Miranda curls her fingers up towards Aziza’s g-spot and alternates her fingers against the little bump they find.

“Yes, yes, keep going…” Aziza’s words are whispered around Miranda’s fingers. She flicks her fingers faster, her nails gently scraping the delicate skin inside Aziza.

‘Yes, there!” Aziza’s screams as the liquid gushes from between her thighs. They close reflexively from the orgasm, trapping Miranda’s fingers inside of her. Miranda smiles mischievously and flexes her fingers again, causing Aziza’s back to bow and her body to clench even harder. Small orgasms ripple through Aziza again. Once her thighs unclench, Miranda slowly slipped them out of Aziza, licking them clean.

“Mmm, so tasty, so sweet.” Miranda leans down, kissing Aziza deeply, slipping her tongue into her mouth, her taste going back between both women’s mouths. She slides her body between Aziza’s legs, grinding her pussy into Aziza’s.

“That’s how you like it, isn’t it? You dirty, dirty slut.” Miranda growls in Aziza’s face, licking her cheek, biting her neck and sliding down to her breasts, cupping a nipple into her mouth.

“Not as dirty as you!” Aziza grabs Miranda’s hips, flipping her over, her face going to Miranda’s cunt.

MILFPandora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MILFPandora

She takes a long sniff.

“Mm, smells tasty!” She lifts up Miranda’s hips and licks her cunt, starting at her clit and going down to her entrance. There she dips her tongue inside, licking the juices that flow out of her. She laps slowly, at first, then faster and faster.

“I’m going to cum, come here so we can go together!” Aziza swings her legs over Miranda’s head, as she laps at Miranda. She grips Miranda’s ass, squeezing the cheeks as she sucks at her clit, licking it with just the tip of her tongue.

Miranda digs her hips into Aziza’s face, rocking her them back and forth, grinding her pubis into Aziza’s face. Aziza opens her mouth swallowing the liquid, and lunging her tongue inside of Miranda to lap up the juice. Grabbing her ass, Aziza shoves her cunt into her mouth and sucks on her clit until Miranda screams her orgasm, her body shuddering.

As Miranda catches her breath, she rolls over beside Aziza.

“Oh no, you don’t get off that easy,” Aziza says with a wink and rolls on top of Miranda. She grinds her hips into the other woman’s, her hand sliding in between them. She wriggles her hand between both sets of legs while thrusting against the outer side of her hand. Miranda slides her hand down and slips her fingers into Aziza, sliding her fingers in and up the front of Aziza’s mound. Aziza cups Miranda’s vagina, and shivers, closing her eyes, feeling the pressure build inside her. Miranda sits up and delves deeper into Aziza. Aziza cups her hand harder over Miranda, her eyes wide as she stares unblinking into Miranda’s, her mouth a little 'o'. Her hand moves around Miranda’s mound in time to the thrusting in her cunt.

“I’m gonna cum, oh shit!” Aziza’s dark brown eyes are liquid from the impending orgasm. Miranda thrusts her fingers as deep into Aziza as they can go and Aziza’s cunt clenches around her fingers, her juices spraying out of her and down Miranda’s hand. Aziza leans her head onto Miranda’s shoulder, catching her breath.

Miranda gets up and strolls to the couch, Aziza follows, picking up the dildo she had at her side. She runs at Miranda, grabbing her around the waist, pushing Miranda down onto her back and shoving the dildo inside of her. She knows she’ll still be wet.

She twists the bottom again and it starts its familiar hum; she turns it again to its fastest setting making Miranda scream out. Aziza looks up at her face, making sure it is filled with pleasure and not pain. Once she sees Miranda’s eyes roll into the back of her head, she puts her left arm around Miranda’s waist for stability and jams the dildo into her. Miranda’s screams reverberate off the walls. As the echoes fade, they hear the front door open. Paul has arrived. The two women look at each, smiling and lean their heads towards each other.

Published 
Written by SkarlitKarson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments