Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exquisite Agony

"Husband watches wife choose her lover for the evening, then watches what ensues"

56
29 Comments 29
11.0k Views 11.0k
998 words 998 words
I sat alone in the corner booth and watched. She swivelled cross-legged on her bar stool, the hem of her short black dress riding up; a tantalising glimpse of lacy stocking-top.

I had chosen them for her, and the red heels at the end of her long, shapely legs. Her black lacy panties were perfect too but for now, only she and I knew this.

She sat alone at the bar, exuding sex, daring the men to approach. Straight blonde hair, firm breasts, skin-tight dress, overdone make-up. Every man noticed her; even those with their wives or girlfriends hazarded at least one long, lingering look.

I scanned the room; who would it be tonight? Twice she had rejected advances; neither man good enough. But it was late now; she would choose soon.

I looked back, she was no longer alone; a smartly dressed businessman – tall, good-looking, rich - had approached her.

He spoke to her; she responded.

He spoke again; she laughed.

He sat next to her; drinks arrived.

She had chosen!
 I sipped my drink and watched them talking, smiling, laughing, bodies telegraphing mutual attraction. Her eyes were on his, her head towards him, face raised, eyes bright, chest heaving, legs crossing and uncrossing.

She casually touched his arm, her wedding ring on her left hand. He looked but cared as little as she herself. I saw the matching gold band on my own finger and ground my keys into my thigh. It hurt but not as much as the pain filling my chest, my loins and my heart as I watched.

His hand was on her arm, on her shoulder, on her thigh.

Her eyes were on his; more talk, more laughter, more touching.

He leaned in and whispered; she smiled, eyes sparkling then looked towards the booth where I sat.

Her eyes met mine in silent question.

Could she go?

I could say no; end it there and then, keep her faithful, keep her to myself.

Knowing what would surely happen, how could I let her go with him?

Pain racking mind and body, I breathed deeply, nodded slowly then turned away.

It was done; tonight she would be his!

She smiled and turned to her new lover. He whispered again; she uncrossed her shapely legs and slowly rose. All eyes turned to watch her slender, sexy body. My heart ached!

They left the bar hand in hand.

I downed my drink; slipped quietly after, along empty corridors, out the front door, around the hotel until I found the window – their window.

The curtain hung as we had left it; nearly closed, but not quite. Light shone through the gap onto the grass. I stood in the cold night air looking into the room, belly churning, chest tight.

They were already inside, face to face. She was excited, trembling as he drew her towards him. They kissed, long and hard, mouths open, tongues entwined, hands exploring each other’s bodies.

It would be good tonight!

A movement of fingers; her breasts were exposed; his hands and mouth upon them.

Another movement; her dress was on the floor.

My belly ached as strange hands danced over familiar flesh; sweet face, full breasts, soft belly, firm buttocks, long, slender thighs; precious mound expertly caressed through tiny panties as she rubbed herself shamelessly against her seducer.

I shivered, cold and jealous as the stranger possessed the body that had once been mine alone but was mine no longer.

She knelt before him, belt unfastened, zipper lowered, cock released.

 It was huge!

I gasped; she recoiled in shock.

Liorio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liorio

He thrust it into her mouth and held her firmly.

She sucked it, licked it, played with his sack, drew it deep in her throat.

He moaned then pulled away, lifted her bodily; threw her roughly on the bed; strong hands tearing tiny panties.

Her legs opened obscenely; her hairless vulva red and puffy; ready.

He stripped; knelt between her legs; leaned low.

She reached between her thighs, steered his cock towards her turgid flesh.

She paused; looked towards the window; our eyes met!

Chest tight; heart thumping; belly writhing; the moment truth had arrived!

One last chance! Silence!

He thrust, she gasped, I howled.

Too late!

The stranger’s cock was inside her; impaling her; the woman I adored; had married; the mother of my children!

‘NOOOO!’

He fucked her hard, cock pumping, buttocks clenching, thighs flexing, thrusting madly.

She gasped beneath him, writhing, wriggling, raking his back with her fingernails.

He panted, thrashing wildly, muscles bunched.

Her head flopped, back arched, legs wrapped round his waist.

His thrusts grew harder, faster, uncontrolled.

Her mouth opened wider, body convulsing, eyes staring.

My wife; his plaything, his fucktoy, his slave, his anything!

She came hard; wild orgasmic cries filtered through closed windows.

His voice joined hers, thrusts uncontrolled, rhythm broken; lost in climax.

I writhed in helpless pain as the stranger’s seed filled her sweet, familiar body, her cunt, her womb!

His climax over; his body rested on hers.

They kissed, long legs wrapped around strong thighs, small hands on powerful shoulders.

He rolled alongside, they cuddled in the afterglow.

Outside, the night grew colder.

Inside, soft words were spoken.

He rose, dressed, kissed her once more and was gone.

She watched him leave, eyes dreamy, chest flushed.

I retraced my steps and silently entered the room.

She lay there, legs spread, body spent, exhausted, inseminated, defiled.

I knelt between her thighs, tongue on reeking, seeping slit, lapping, sucking; hungrily drawing goo into my mouth; her lover’s seed and her thick, pungent juices, my head spinning.

I tongued her hard; her hands grabbed my hair, her heels raked my back.

She came again for me. For me!

I mounted her roughly, fucked her loose, sloppy, unfaithful cunt angrily, came quickly, added my own semen to the pool within her.

We lay together, limbs entwined, Unfaithful Wife and Adoring Cuckold.

Both exhausted, both satisfied.

She was mine again.

For now!

Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments