Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fairy tales can come true

"The blurred line between fantasy and reality"

11
9 Comments 9
5.4k Views 5.4k
523 words 523 words
Every little girl dreams of living the perfect fairy tale. Where she meets her prince charming, gets married at a castle and lives happily ever after.

I was no exception.

I got married on a beautiful summer day, a slight breeze blowing my veil as I walked down the spiral stone staircase towards my awaiting future husband surrounded by all our family and friends. I felt like a princess that day.

As I laid in bed one night, many years later, I realized that life is not a fairy tale. It brings many responsibilities with having kids, the house, cars and the many bills. The stress starts to eat at your marriage. My husband and I knew that we had to try new things to help spice up the marriage and melt the stress away. We did role playing with costumes and introduced toys and lotions into our love making.

One night, he was deep inside me, my juices swirling around his hard cock as he was slamming back and forth into me. I hugged his waist with my legs allowing even deeper penetration. He slowly removed himself from my greedy pussy and inserted his finger into my heat. He then removed his finger and reached around himself and inserted his now moist finger into my butt hole. He re-entered me and I swallowed him whole. He began to fuck me with his cock and finger.

My pussy throbbed and grabbed his cock tightly. I demanded for him to kiss me. His lips met mine and the room became a blur. My body tensed as I came all over his pulsating cock.

"Wow, I guess you liked that?"

Still unable to speak, I smiled and nodded.

He continued moving in and out of me. "How would you like to suck another guy's cock while I am fucking you? Or how about, if I am fucking your beautiful ass and someone else is fucking your pussy?"

My pussy instantly tightened and squirted all over his now exploding cock. As we waited for our breathing to regulate, we laid in each others arms feeling very exhausted.

"So my baby likes the idea of being fucked by two guys?"

I'd never really thought of it before.

LiliDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDiaz

These kind of things only happened in the movies. Didn't they?

"I don't know," I replied.

"Well your body sure does."

"Ya, I guess the idea is hot," I admitted while blushing.

Even though I had never slept with another guy besides my husband, I started to dream and wonder about other guys, how they felt in my hands, in my mouth and in my pussy. Just the thought of being the center of attention, with strong hands and moist tongues exploring all over my body would make me wet. The heat from my body would make me shiver with anticipation of what could happen. 

Most nights when Jay was deep inside me, we would share our sexual fantasies with each other. Our love making became spontaneous, experimental and wild. Then that day came when Jay made the "List." The day when the road to my fantasies was being paved.

Published 
Written by vvale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments