Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fig Leaf Erotica

5
4 Comments 4
2.0k Views 2.0k
205 words 205 words

We ended our first May-December date at her apartment. Subdued lighting and candlelight to the accompaniment of soft music wrapped the night in possibilities.

She took my hand as we emerged from the shower and led me to her bed and lay down in a posture of innocence and beckoned me to proceed. “Your wish is my command,”

I bent down and, starting at her knees, I kissed my way north until loud moans of desire, and thrusting hips told me that my searching tongue had found her home of pleasure.

Sweat welded our bodies together as we snuggled in each other’s arms. “Was that okay with you?” I whispered through the foggy afterglow of euphoria as I kissed her smiling lips.

“Absolutely delightful, want an encore?” she giggled as she rose again to her knees and moved the hands of our clock back to the sixty-ninth hour.

Thank God it was a long night and she had the patience of a Saint. After six timeouts to recover and recharge, her will outlasted my won't as I surrendered myself to her in a blessed shower of white relief. Sleep came easily. Miracles do happen.

--------

Do you like it? Please vote and comment below

 

Published 
Written by SkyWolf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments