Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fireworks

"A girl"

5
3 Comments 3
5.0k Views 5.0k
729 words 729 words
Shannon walked with her crush of over four years, finally alone with him in the dark of the local park. She had her eye on him since high school; he was two years her senior. They had passed in and out of each other’s lives after he graduated. And every time she encountered him she felt herself tense up, unable to speak her mind. But tonight was different.

“It’s beautiful out here,” she said gesturing to the fireflies lighting up the landscape and the moon reflecting off the small pond nearby.

He responded, “There’s no place I’d rather spend the Fourth of July.”

Shannon blushed, realizing that he meant he wanted to be with her and not simply in this park. She took his hand as they strolled along the pond’s perimeter. He was a couple of inches taller than her, she herself being rather tall for a girl. Slender and somewhat awkward, she would never describe herself as graceful. Still, she had long, shapely legs and noticed guys turn their heads when she passed wearing a sundress.

It was a sundress that finally got Derek to ask her out two days prior when they had bumped into each other outside of her favorite coffee shop. He had just moved back to town and was eager to find something to do, and she was eager to find any reason to spend time with him, so naturally she accepted. She wasn’t the shy little girl he had once known. She felt she needed to prove that to him.

As they walked along, she felt herself grow nervous, wondering where the evening was leading. Her and Derek had texted quite a bit the previous evening. She sent him pictures of her slender legs and even one of her breasts, though she made him beg for it. They talked about sexy things, most of which she had to make up. He asked her questions about her sex life, the craziest things she had ever done, etc. And in response, she had told lie after lie. Yes, she had done a threesome. Yes, she had tried anal. Yes, she had gone down on a girl. Yes, she could deepthroat.

nikoll_grey57
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nikoll_grey57

All lies.

Oh well, Shannon thought to herself. It isn’t like no one ever lies to impress people of the opposite sex. He’s probably lied to me.

They reached a creek that ran off from the pond, and the path turned into a small bridge that spanned it. They stopped on the center of the bridge, at its highest point, and looked out over the pond. Such a romantic setting, she thought.

Suddenly, Derek grabbed her and kissed her. He moved her back against the railing, and she felt the old wood press into her through her thin dress. Finally, it was happening. She had waited so long for this. His arms were powerful and she loved his tight embrace. He moved his lips from hers and kissed down her neck. He stopped and looked deeply into her in the eyes. For a moment, she felt breathless from it all. The scene was simply too pristine.

“The fireworks will be starting soon,” he said, “Right over there above those trees across the water. We’d better get started too.”

And with that, he grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around. She felt a brief moment of confusion, wondering why he felt he needed to physically point her in the direction of the fireworks. But then she felt his hand up her skirt; his fingers rubbing and pulling her panties aside. Her eyes went wide and she stood there petrified.

“I’m glad we both agree that foreplay is boring,” he said as he hitched up her skirt exposing her ass to the night air.

Shannon almost protested, but she knew that if she did he would realize she had been lying. He would realize that she was actually pure vanilla when it came to sex. So she held her tongue and her breath as well and bent herself forward over the railing.

She looked down at the dark water. It lit up suddenly with color, but the cause of this was far from her mind, as was the loud noises she heard off in the distance. He entered her just as the fireworks began.

Published 
Written by BRHolt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments