Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fixing the Hotel Plumber

"A young hotel plumber meets his first mistress"

18
19 Comments 19
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
My first job as a plumber was at the age of nineteen in a small French hotel. That evening the Duty Manager sent me to room 24 to fix a leak in the sink. Having been working there for three weeks, I was already familiar with the standard fittings, so I grabbed a couple of parts and some sealant and made my way to the room.

Tracy, the head housekeeper, was standing outside the door waiting for me with a clipboard in her hand. She used her master key to let me into the room and followed me inside. I had expected her to leave me alone to work as usual but this time she sat down on the edge of the bed. She nodded toward the sink as if to let me know where I was supposed to address the problem. We hadn’t spoken a word.

She was a very pretty girl in her early twenties, with long wavy brown hair, dark brown eyes, a slim turned-up nose, and full lips. She had a Mediterranean air about her and despite her good looks I suspected she was a bitch; the type of girl who knew she was pretty and could turn any man into putty.

What made her even more desirable was the contrast between her beauty and the strictness of the hotel uniform. Her white silk blouse, dark blue jacket and matching pencil skirt, black stockings and perfectly shined black heels would have made any man want to fuck her silly. I had taken glimpses of her slender legs and cute butt whenever I could, but this time I could tell that she was there to observe me. Perhaps someone had complained about my work, and she was there to supervise, take notes and report back to management. I walked over to the sink and got to work.

“Do you see the problem?” asked Tracy.

I looked up and thought I was in a scene from a porno movie. She stood over me and all I could see were her thighs, her stocking tops, and her white panties. I was speechless. I wasn’t sure if she realized how she was standing and what I could see. I looked away and mumbled that I was still searching for the leak. My face was flushing bright red.

“Do I need to spell it out to you?’ she continued.

As she said this, she lowered herself down onto her knees, smothering my face between her thighs and pinning my upper arms to the ground. The moistness of her white cotton panties touched my nose. I inhaled deeply, mainly because I was in shock but also because the aroma of her pussy made me want more. My cock stiffened immediately.

“You’re skating on thin ice, John” she said, tightening her thighs.

I couldn’t speak. She had pressed down so hard that all I could do was to breathe heavily through my nose, which was planted firmly against her clitoris. I felt the heat of my breath radiating back through the crotch of her panties.

“Management wants to get rid of you,” she said, “They think you’re lazy.

TiaraGrande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiaraGrande

You always wait until you’re told what to do and you never take an initiative.”

I wanted to respond, but I couldn’t utter a word. I tried moving my arms, but she just pressed down harder. I made some noises to get her to move, but at the same time I couldn’t help myself being excited at her brazenness. I felt pre-cum dripping from my cock as I continued to unwillingly and yet extremely pleasantly sniff at her crotch.

“I can help you,” she said, “But only if you follow my instructions. Do you understand?”

Once again I wasn’t able to respond.

“It’s like this, John,” she continued, “You do everything I say and you’ll be fine. Show me a thumbs up if you agree.”

For the first time in my life, I realized just how much I enjoyed being dominated. Tracy wasn’t a bitch after all. She was willing to step in and help me, so long as I listened to her. She was doing me a favor by taking me under her wing and saving my job. I made a fist with both hands and raised my thumbs.

“Good,” she said, “Let’s start your training.”

She released the tension and stood up. I stood up too, facing her for the first time since we’d entered the room. I wanted to kiss her, but she stared back at me in a cold manner that indicated she wasn’t in the mood for any romance. Instead, she calmly lifted her skirt and told me to feel her between her legs. I obeyed, putting my hand gently on her panties, feeling her pussy juices oozing through the cotton material.

“See what you have done, John?” she said, “You need to take care of that!”

She stripped off her panties and lay down on the edge of the bed, her legs spread, and instructed me to lick her. I didn’t need encouragement. I knelt down and lapped away at her pussy with enthusiasm. She had a tight little package, with perfect little lips and a gorgeous button of a clitoris. Within less than a minute, she was streaming cum into my mouth. I kept licking and she kept coming, thrashing about on the bed until she couldn’t take any more.

“Fuck me,” she yelled, pushing my head away violently.

I dropped my pants and pushed the tip of my cock inside her, holding her waist and pushing as deeply as I could. She gasped as I filled her tight hole, begging for me to cum. Within seconds my penis swelled, and my balls shot their load deep into her loins. She sat up, looking at me wildly and kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

“Not bad for a first mission,” she said, “I wonder what else you can do.”
Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments