Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Foodies Forever

"It never tasted so good"

11
9 Comments 9
4.6k Views 4.6k
942 words 942 words
At one o'clock, the mail arrived with the usual junk. There were no bills, just ads and a flyer from the local park district recreation centre. The flyer showed a "foodie" discussion of the local restaurant scene . I was bored and it sounded like fun on a non-football Monday evening.

I figured that there would be twenty senior citizens. Boy, was I wrong on that call. There were a hundred plus people of all ages at the meeting. A panel went over about forty restaurants and their menus. It was great information and gave me some new places to dine. After the meeting, I decided on "NOLA", a Cajun and Creole place, for the next evening.

At NOLA, I was waiting to be seated when three women entered the establishment. They were loud, quiet, bold, shy, crude and cultured. Each lady was different from her friends.

The waiter said that there was only one table and I was next, but I gave it to the ladies. Two of the women stormed to the table, but the third asked me to join them. She told me that her name was Doris. She was well-mannered, slightly shy, and a pleasant person. She was attractive, close to my age, and I accepted her invitation.

The other two, Jane and Mary, were loud, crude and very annoying. They were more interested in the bar crowd than the food on the menu. Doris was a different story. We got along well and enjoyed the other's company. We were "foodies" and talked about other dining options.

 I had a mufalta and French onion soup while Doris had the BBQ shrimp with some gumbo. The food was very flavorful and we loved the cuisine. The check came and I picked up the tab for Doris's meal. She protested, but I suggested that we go elsewhere for dessert.

I took Doris to Jake's Place, a neighborhood type Cheers place. As the evening progressed, our conversation let us disclose our lives. It came down to that we were mature adults, loved different types of food and were not afraid to try anything once. So, we decided to go out to dinner on Friday evening.

Friday night arrived, it was off to a Spanish restaurant for paella. Doris looked great and the food was excellent. We went back to Jake's and had some after dinner drinks. Our discussion was still about our lives. After talking for some time, Doris caught me off guard.

"I would like you to come to my place for dinner tomorrow evening at seven. Nothing fancy, just steak and salad. I feel that I owe you a dinner."

I said, "Great and I'll bring the wine."

I got a nice California Cabernet and arrived promptly at seven. Doris answered the door and I was completely blown away.

VeronicaTorks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaTorks

She was dressed in a gold satin jumpsuit with stilettos. She looked so hot and I was awe struck by her outfit and beauty. 

Dinner was tremendous, of what I remembered; I was too busy staring at Doris. After dinner, we went and sat down on her couch. We were mutually attracted to one another and then there was a sudden explosion of passion.
Doris went straight for my crotch and I went for her breasts. I was amazed at their size and feel. She was warm, soft and smelled great. The breasts were perfect size with great nipples and aerolas.

Her hands were busy and she slowly unzipped my jeans. She found her target and began stroking my manhood. Her gentle touch sent shivers running up and down my spine. She definitely knew what she was doing.

I was not sitting on my hands, but feverishly fondling her breasts. The nipples snapped to attention and her breathing was heavy and erratic. Doris increased the speed of her hands on my manhood as she was getting more and more excited. The combination of our foreplay was driving me into a frenzy.

Suddenly, Doris stood up and said, "Let's go to the bedroom and get naked."

I did not have to be asked twice. We ran to the bedroom, undressed and continued our sexual attack on the other person. Upon getting on the bed, Doris spun around into the sixty nine position.

"Now, we'll be true foodies and eat a great gourmet dessert; each other," she replied.

Immediately, my tongue went straight to her clit and love canal. Doris was sweet tasting and flowing like a waterfall. She was grinding her womanhood into my face and my tongue was flicking her clit with tremendous fervor. I loved the taste of her juices.

Doris did not neglect my cock. Her mouth went up and down the shaft. She bit the knob and drug her teeth over the sides. The lady knew how to suck a cock. The sensations were out of this world.

We tried to pleasure the other for as long as we could. It must have been about a half hour when she began to shake and moan with a mouthful of my cock. I was barely hanging on from her oral onslaught as I told her that I was starting to cum by the feeling in my scrotum.

The two of us climaxed and collapsed with total satisfaction. We had both gotten mouthfuls of the other person's climax. I licked up a cascade of her juices while she swallowed a full load of my seed.

We laid on the bed totally exhausted. This foodie adventure would never make it on any cable food channel. It also showed that being a foodie can lead to some spectacular dishes and tasty desserts.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments