Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden Fruit

"Coming home to a brave new world"

11
12 Comments 12
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
1994

John and Ayesha looked at each other and each had a broad smile on their face. They were going home and mixed in with the overriding joy was a faint tinge of apprehension.

The Fasten Your Seatbelt lights went out and John reached across and took her hand in his. Looking into the dark pools of her eyes, set in the golden radiance of her face that had always captivated him, he asked, “Are you all right? Do you want me to order you a drink from one of the air stewards?"

“No thank you," she replied with a weary smile. “I think I'm going to try and get some sleep." 

“You always have the best ideas," he replied with a smile. “I will put the Do Not Disturb sign on our seats and join you."

Relaxing back in his seat, he felt his mind slipping back in time as he started to dream...

They had grown up together, living on the farm and being only a year apart in age, she had always been his best friend.

“Innocent,” he mumbled to himself in his sleep. “We were so innocent then ..."

1976

John's parents were out for the night. His parents had gone to a neighbor's farm for their usual Saturday night barbecue. They wouldn’t be back till the small hours and John was in charge of his three younger brothers.

At seventeen he was sensible to know that the only problem he would have was trying to keep them entertained till bedtime. There were no computers, game consoles or even any television, which had recently started to broadcast but as yet his parents hadn't bought one. He decided the best thing to do was to ask Ayesha and her two younger sisters if they wanted to join in.

Well, actually, his younger brothers were demanding it and had already gone and asked Ayesha. Hearing her laughing voice as she came in through the kitchen, John found himself smiling as broadly as she was as the kids pulled her into the house.

“I think we must be playing the usual," she said with a laugh.

“So it seems," John replied, smiling.

His brother Steven had already volunteered to play “catcher”. The game was similar to hide and seek and the rules of the game were for one player to go to a spot in the house (usually the sun room ) as this gave the other players the most opportunity to hide, and count to one hundred. The twist was that the lights in the house were turned off.

After helping his little brothers hide, John realized he didn’t have much time left to hide himself. He had already picked his spot and raced for the big wardrobe in his parents room, he knew he was cutting it fine and just as he got there, he heard his brother call out that his search had begun. Quietly opening the door he backed into the wardrobe to enable him to close the door quietly ...and nearly shouted out loud in shock !! there was already somebody in there.

Simultaneously two thoughts went through his mind, It was too late to change his hiding place and the other person was Ayesha. He squeezed further into the wardrobe, turning to face her. He saw the flash of her teeth as she smiled back at him.
He whispered to her, “If we move as far to the back of the wardrobe as possible and put the coats to the front, we might not be spotted if he even opens the door.”
Giggling she replied.“Good idea.“

Quietly maneuvering they managed to further hide themselves and John gradually became aware of her presence, fully aware their bodies were pressed against each other. Suddenly he had an impulse to kiss her, almost as if he were in a dream, he couldn’t stop himself. He felt her stiffen with shock and then slowly respond and begin kissing him back. Wrapping his arms around her he caressed down her back, he heard her sigh and mold her body into his....

Bang!!

With a jolt he woke up and for a minute didn't realize where he was.

“I'm sorry sir,“ he heard a voice say, and looked up to see a stewardess anxiously looking at him, “The trolley slipped and and banged into your seat, I'm really sorry to wake you.“

Looking over at Ayesha he saw that she was still fast asleep and decided to continue to indulge himself and continue to reminiscence ....

Even at that early stage they both realized the danger and the complications of being together meant but like young lovers the world over they had dismissed them.
 
Perhaps it was the next day that they began to realize exactly what their love was up against. John's mom was going into town shopping and John remembered it was a really hot day. He remembers asking if she could drop him off at the municipal swimming pool to go for a swim while she did the shopping and slyly suggesting they take Ayesha as well.

After they both spent half the journey home in silence, he remembers his Mom saying, "Okay out with it," she said, "You have been too quiet all the way home,what's happened?"

He explained how they had paid at the entrance and gone into the grounds, obviously they had separated to go into different changing rooms but when he came out he was shocked to find that the separation didn't end there.

“Two pools!!” he had exclaimed with the indignity clearly heard in his voice. "We couldn't even swim together, there are separate swimming pools with a fence in between them."

His mother sighed and stopped the car, turning to face them both she said, "Listen, you two had better face up to the fact that this is 1976 in South Africa,you John are white, Ayesha is the daughter of our maid and is classed as black. I know you have been brought up together but you are reaching the age where you will have to go on separate paths.Why do you think she has to catch a different bus to you? Why do you think Ayesha has to go to a different school to you? You both need to realize it is against the law and you both will go to jail and be ostracized for the rest of your lives if you try and be together. I'm not saying you can't be friends, but at the present time, your future doesn't hold any more than that. Both yourselves and probably the majority of the country might not agree with this but it's the minority that hold the power.”

John remembers looking at Ayesha and seeing the shock and reality he felt reflected on her face. He vowed silently to himself then that he would find a way for them to be together.

1977

It was year later that he received his call up papers. Conscripted to fight for a regime and cause that he realized he detested. The night before he was due to depart,he and Ayesha had stole away to be together to sit under the baobab tree at the bottom of the farm. Laying next to her on the rug he had brought, looking up to the clear sky and the stars sparkling above he said “I'm not going to go,I can go to Britain”

“How will you pay for the airfare to get there?” Ayesha, ever the practical one, had asked. “You have no money and besides which it will mean you become a fugitive in the eyes of the law, you will never be able to return and what would happen to us then?”

Sighing, he grunted to himself as by way of agreeing with her, knowing he didn't really have an answer.

“You must go,“ she said.“There is no alternative at the moment.”

John replied "But I will be fighting for a government that wants to keep us apart, the very people that the government calls terrorists, are the only people who would give us what we want ...

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

the chance to live a normal life together."

“You must go and you must give it your full concentration for every moment of the three years, otherwise the worst might happen. Like it or not we are at war and the fact that we think there shouldn't be any war doesn't count at all. What I want right now is for you to do your national service and bring yourself back safely in three years time." Ayesha had replied in a voice tinged with affection.

Looking at her he reached across, pulled her to him and kissed her deeply, feeling the rising heat he felt reflected in her, the sudden build up of passion, both of them feeling the urgent demand for each other. He started to undo the buttons that held her flimsy summer dress at the same time as she started to lift his tee shirt over his head. The need was too great and within moments they were both naked, he paused for a moment but she pulled her to him and whispered in his ear. “Fuck me, fuck me now.“

He needed no more encouragement and placed his now rock hard cock at the entrance to her now soaking wet pussy. She reached down and grabbing his ass she pulled him into her, her breath becoming ragged as he slipped deep inside her. He started to thrust deeply and furiously, unable to control his need for her as she raked his back with her nails, feeling her own passion rising to match his, as each stoke became more frantic, more urgent. She felt herself start to cum, the heat now overwhelming her as she bit shoulder. John couldn't hold back any longer and started to cum himself as both of them cried out in passion, before slowly subsiding into each others arms. Slowly their breathing returned to normal and still holding each other, he whispered to her. “I love you and we will find a way...”

1980

So here he was three years later, older and more determined than ever to make his dream come true .. he had a plan but right now he was hot and dusty from traveling. Dumping his kit he headed straight off down the creek at the bottom of the farm for a swim. (He had never been back to the municipal swimming pool since the time he and Ayesha had gone together).

Stripping his uniform off he suddenly felt exhilarated that he would never have to wear it again and thought to himself, to hell with it, I'm skinny dipping. Once he was naked, he dived in and swam out to the rock in the middle of the creek. It was the ideal place to sunbathe, shaped almost like a big chair and unless someone swam all the way around it, you couldn't be overlooked once there.

He pulled himself up and laid out in the sun, letting the warmth overcome him as he fell asleep, the first time he had felt truly relaxed in three years.

Suddenly he woke, had the sun gone behind a cloud? No, opening his eyes, he looked up and saw Ayesha's golden face, her breathtaking smile and flashing eyes. Looking at the water dripping from her dark and curvaceous body he noticed she had swam across to the rock in her bra and panties, he could see her lovely dark nipples straining against the fabric of her bra.

Looking back to her face he noticed the direction of her gaze and he suddenly remembered that he was totally naked. He reached out and grabbed her hand, gently pulling her down beside him and kissed her. He unhooked her bra and caught his breathe as he marveled at her unblemished golden skin, drinking in her beauty. He kissed her again and slowly ran his hands down her body, feeling her skin ripple beneath his touch.

Raising his head he looked into her smiling face and said,“I want to kiss every inch of you“

He brushed his lips against hers before slowly moving down her body, kissing her skin as he went. He heard her sigh as he reached her breasts, delicately kissing each in turn before taking a nipple into his mouth, feeling it grow, thrusting to meet his tongue as he gently nipped it between his teeth. She gasped as he lifted his head, not wanting him to stop but he was now moving slowly down her stomach, trailing his tongue over her skin and kissing her. Finally he reached the top of her panties and half sitting up he slowly started to peel them off her. Her hips rising slightly to free them, she heard him sigh with contentment before she felt his mouth again.

Kissing the top of her slit, slowly moving his tongue down the length of it, licking, tasting her already flowing juices as it went. She could barely contain herself and felt herself squirming beneath his touch as he found her clit and started to tease it with the tip of his tongue. Her back arched to meet him as he continued, the waves of pleasure washing over her as her juices flowed freely. Unable to contain herself any longer, she pulled his head up to hers and tasted herself in his mouth as she kissed him.

Reaching down, she took his now hard, throbbing cock in her hand and guided it to the entrance of her soaking wet pussy. He slowly entered her, going deeper and deeper until he could go no further.He paused, looked into her eyes and together they slowly and rhythmically started to rock together. Her hips rising to meet him as his cock thrust into her. Her wet, warm pussy contracting to envelope him as the pace slowly started to build, with every stroke the tempo increased, the need rising, until finally they both came together and collapsed against each other.

“Do you realize how much all your letters meant to me? How they kept me going and gave me a reason to come home?“ He asked once he had got his breath back. ”I would never have survived the last three years without your support and knowing you were waiting for me.”

“Are you ready to hear my plan ?“ he asked as he held her to his chest, gently running his fingers up and down her spine. “I've saved every penny of my pay over the last three years and have enough to get us the air fare to England. It might not be ideal but it would mean we could be together for the rest of our lives.“

Taking a deep sigh Ayesha answered, “Over the last three years I have had a lot of time to think and in between my studying to become a lawyer I have taken as many part time jobs as possible. I had the same idea and have reached the same conclusion.“ She turned, kissed him and added, “Lets do this, let's make this work and be together.“

1994

Reflecting that while they had both cemented their love for each other and embarked on promising careers while in England, their hearts had always belonged to Africa. He looked out the window at the African landscape passing below as the plane made it's final approach for landing,

John turns to Ayesha and asks “Are you sure you are happy to return to South Africa and build our new life?”

Reaching across to take his hand and place it on her swollen stomach, to feel the baby kick, she smiled at him and says, ”No, I'm ready to come home and build our new nation.”

Historical note – Apartheid started in 1948 and existed until the release of Nelson Mandela from prison and his subsequent election victory in 1994.
Published 
Written by Sinnerman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments