Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Four Poster Bondage Gangbang

"a romantic weekend away turns into a bondage gangbang"

18
7 Comments 7
18.0k Views 18.0k
997 words 997 words

We had been married a few years, and our sex life was exciting, although unconventional, including as it did, threesomes, exhibitionism, and bondage games. All of which I loved.

We had gone away for a weekend at a romantic hotel right out in the countryside. Old style four-poster bed, oak beams in the dining rooms, Tudor façade to the outer building, all in acres of woodland and meadows.

As usual, Dave had packed my bags for me, leaving me just my toiletries and personal items to pack in a small bag. I enjoyed it, as I never knew until the moment arrived, what I would be wearing for dinner, or for going out in. We arrived at the hotel early Saturday afternoon, having stopped for lunch on the way.

For the journey, I was in a denim mini skirt, and vest, with heeled sandals. No underwear of course. Standing still, it looks quite respectable. Sitting in a sports car, with those seats that lean back, you show most of what you have got. Same with sitting on a bar stool, or going up a flight of stairs. In the car, Dave insisted on my undoing the top three buttons on my vest, leaving just the lowest button fastened.

After seeing me pull the hem of my skirt down half a dozen times in the first mile or two, he pulled into a safe parking area and clipped my elbows to catches he had fitted to my seat, so I looked completely normal but could no longer reach the hem of my skirt. Needless to say, it continued to ride up, and anyone passing us on that side, could see up the little skirt remaining and see I was not wearing anything under it. We got a lot of horn honking on the journey from very happy drivers who enjoyed the view.

Once we checked in, we were shown to our rooms, Dave insisting I led the way up the stairs naturally, giving him and the porter a nice view of my bare ass on the way up. Only one flight of stairs thankfully.

The room was gorgeous, large and well lit and dominated by a huge antique four-poster canopy bed. After a short walk in the extensive grounds, we dressed for dinner. Dave put my clothing out for me. A long, backless, halter-neck black cocktail dress, slit up one side almost to the waist, that molded itself to my figure, along with black suspender belt and stockings, with black high-heeled sandals. No underwear naturally. Once sitting, the dress fell away from my leg, displaying everything to above my stocking tops.

A nice meal, a bottle of wine, and lots of suggestive chat, and I was wet and horny by the time we returned to the room. As always, Dave had packed plenty of our toys, including cords and restraints. The bed was solidly made and soon it was ready for me.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

I removed the dress, being told to keep the stockings and suspender belt. Seat cushions from the sofa had been piled on the bed, and I lay with my back on them, while my wrists and ankles were fastened to the four posts of the bed, fairly high up so my arms and legs were raised well above my head and bottom.

Just as he was starting to undress, Dave said there was no ice in the room. Apart from wanting it for the wine he had brought up with us, he enjoyed playing with me with ice cubes. Sliding a vibe in my pussy on a low setting, and one in my bum, he went down to the bar for a bucket of ice. Returning a few minutes later, he came into the room, followed by four of our friends, who we had sometimes had threesomes with. It seems he had arranged it all with them days before.

A threesome with him and one other was one thing. Now I was naked and tied helpless, with five of them. They all came to kiss me, all touching, stroking, and in one case pumping the vibe in and out. As they stripped off, I saw they were all very aroused. Then again, so was I. They had fun for a while using the handily placed vibes, turning them up and seeing how near to making me come they could get before stopping.

Others nibbled nipples and checked for ticklish areas. Cocks were offered to my mouth for attention, and every sensitive spot was kissed or nibbled until I was squirming helplessly, and ready to kill for a climax. Until you have had it happen to you, you can not imagine how much five mouths and tongues and ten hands can arouse you when they are all touching, teasing, and rubbing at once, with you totally unable to stop them. I was ready to beg them to fuck me,

Eventually, Dave decided I had suffered enough, and plunged into me while the others touched, teased and rubbed where they could, while one either side of my head shared attention from my mouth and tongue, face-fucking me for a minute or so before letting the other take his turn. By now I was coming, while Dave carried on fucking me until he came deep inside.

Even before I had got my breath back, another cock was in me, screwing me hard, while I was still being mouth fucked until one of them came over my face as he pulled out. He was quickly replaced by another, as I came again, muffled screams from my cock-filled mouth venting my pleasure.

From then on I lost all track of time, it was one cock after another as I was kept coming over and over, sometimes feeling warm sticky cum splash on my belly or my face, as I thrust and lunged, hungry for more cocks, more climaxes, until I collapsed back, finally completely fucked by the five of them.

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments