Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Frenzy

"We really shouldn't be doing this....."

20
17 Comments 17
5.9k Views 5.9k
351 words 351 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
Frenzy

“Kim, I don’t think we should be doing this," Jason said as I shoved him against the wall. We were in the stairwell at the University we attended. No one could see us, and if they did, well they were going to get a show.

I unzipped his jeans as he stared, looking shocked. I went down on my knees looked him deep in the eyes and grabbed a hold of his growing member. This had to be quick; we had class in 10 minutes.

I opened my mouth wide and guided his cock into my hungry mouth. My tongue danced with his long pole, twirling and nipping my way up and down. I grabbed a hold of his ass to pull him deeper into my wet mouth.

Using his hips, I pushed him back and forth, his cock moving smoothly in and out of my mouth. Each thrust back had my head moving forward, engulfing his tool. My tongue swirled around and around in a frenzy to release his hot jizz.

By now Jason was really getting into it. He placed his hand on the back of my head, guiding the tempo and rhythm of my mouth milking his cock. His breathing was getting ragged, he was close to cumming.

My hand was sliding up and down the length of his cock, my mouth leaving a glistening trail. I slid my tongue up one side of his hard member, sucked on the tip of his throbbing cock and made my way down the other side. Up and down my hand pumped. Wider and wider my mouth opened, taking him all in.

“Jesus, holy fuck! I’m gonna cum!”

One last bob and lick, I felt his hot cum spurt deep inside my waiting mouth. I swallowed gulp after gulp, savoring the hot juices flowing down my throat.

I stood up to survey the damage. Jason’s hair was wild, his eyes wide with shock, and his half hard cock sticking out of his jeans.

Wiping the corners of my mouth, I smiled and said, “Ready to go to class?”

Published 
Written by Pixie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments