Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun Time with Daddy

"He loves me!"

33
23 Comments 23
6.1k Views 6.1k
529 words 529 words
I hear you say to me, "I love you, baby girl."

I look at you and say, "I love you, Daddy."

You look at me with the look I know so well. I immediately get off of you. I kneel down, looking at the ground.

Sensing you are around me, I stay stock still, not moving a muscle. I hear you get up, moving around the room. I hear cabinets opening and closing and dresser drawers. Hearing you come closer to me, feeling you right next to me.

"You are so beautiful," I hear. You are walking around me, repeating "Just beautiful." You touch my head, telling me, "Lift your head."

I lift my head, looking forward, never looking at you. You tell me to stop at a certain point. I stop, never looking at you. I feel you put something on my head. You are pushing it into place over my eyes, asking, "Can you see anything?"

I answer you by simply telling you, "No Daddy."

I feel your hands traveling down my arms, down to my hands. You firmly grab my hands, telling me to stand up. I do as you ask. I'm getting up slowly with your help.

When I am standing upright, I feel you place a soft kiss on my lips. You say, "You are so beautiful."

I feel you start to walk me back to the wall. When I feel the wall behind me, you bring my hands up in the air. I feel leather cuffs being wrapped around my wrists. Feeling the anticipation of what is to come, my body trembles as I become wet with need.

You step back, telling me that I am the most beautiful thing you have ever seen.

I feel strands of leather running on my arms and the rest of my body, feeling the sensation stop, I feel the first stings of the leather on my right hip.

NadysS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NadysS

My body sings with excitement as I feel the set of stings on my left hip.

I keep feeling stings all over my body. My body sings more and note and my body starts to quiver more and more.

You stop all the stings and ask, "Is my baby girl wet?"

"Yes, Daddy, I am."

I feel your hand come across my pussy, saying, "Shhh, I didn't give you permission to speak."

I feel your fingers work my clit hard and fast. My body trembles and shakes. My body explodes as I cum, screaming, "Oh Daddy! Yes, Daddy! I'm cumming!"

I feel you lift my legs, wrapping them around you as you slip your hardness in me, slamming it harder and harder in me as my body shakes.

I'm on the verge of another orgasm as you keep pumping in and out of me faster and harder. My body is so tight around you as I cum again. "I'm cumming! Oh my god, Daddy, I'm cumming hard!"

My orgasm is squirting all over you, but also out from between us. I feel you still in me as you explode in me.

My body is spent as you uncuff me.

You then tell me, "I love you, baby girl."

Published 
Written by Babygirljenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments