Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hanging Around For The Pool Boy

"My girlfriend leaves a welcome thank you for the pool boy."

31
15 Comments 15
8.9k Views 8.9k
940 words 940 words

It was a holiday in Greece, and my girlfriend Elaine and I had rented a holiday villa, with an enclosed yard containing a pool, seating area, and a small lawn. Ideal for two sex-hungry milfs who enjoyed naked fun outdoors.

Above the door leading to the pool area were two hooks, presumably for a curtain rail for winter. Elaine found that by joining my wrists with a length of cord, she could hook the cord over the hooks so that I was helpless, not being tall enough to unhook the cord.

As she played with me, she would threaten me by saying that one day she would leave me there for the pool boy to find when he came round. The idea always turned me on even more than I already was. I had only seen him once, a nice-looking local lad, late teens, tanned and tall.

It was a couple of days before the end of our stay, and late morning. Elaine wanted some erotic fun, so had me hooked in the doorway, slowly getting me wetter and closer to coming. Ice cubes were being teased over my boobs and down over my belly, inching closer to my hot and hungry pussy. Then she stopped, sliding a vibe into my soaking slit, on low, telling me she was going inside for a few moments.

I thought nothing of it at first, but moments later the pool boy, Nico appeared. Elaine must have arranged this with him and seen him approaching. Usually, he worked alone, and I had enjoyed watching him working when he was wearing just a pair of nicely-filled shorts and trainers. Today though, Nico had a friend helping him.

"This is brother, Ari," Nico told me, smiling as he looked at my naked body, "Elaine, nice lady, she tell me two days ago she leave nice thank you for me today."

"Nico, she did not mean me," I protested, "not me, understand?"

Nico smiled even wider, and Ari was also examining me.

"Yes, you," Nico insisted, "she say to enjoy but not take away. So we two enjoy you here like Elaine say."

I could believe it, it sounded exactly like what Elaine would do to me. And she knew if she promised, that I would never refuse to go along with it, no matter what. The final proof was soon forthcoming, as Nico took two unopened condoms from his shorts.

"See, she give these for Nico to use," he explained, "so Nico share his gift with brother."

I could see they were English condoms, the brand that we had brought with us. I blushed as the two young men came closer, stroking hands over me, and kissing nipples and neck. I felt the familiar tingle start between my open legs. A hand stroking between my legs and pressing against my love-button dispelled any reluctance I might have had.

Nico kneeled down, hands parting my legs a little more and his hair brushing my belly as he spread my pussy lips and began using his tongue along my slit, teasing my love-button at every stroke, while Ari stood behind me, crotch pressing against my butt. I could feel his erection through his shorts, and his arms were around me, hands teasing and kneading my boobs.

He bit gently on my neck, always guaranteed to drive me wild, and I was pushing my crotch at Nico's mouth. I would not have believed two teen boys could be so good, but these two were turning me inside out. I was writhing helplessly as they teased and tormented me.

Then Ari pulled the cheeks of my butt apart and a tongue was teasing my butt-hole, probing the incredibly sensitive and rarely used opening. Nico used a hand to rub my clit, and I was coming for them, legs trembling as I climaxed, my love juices running down my legs, while my pussy was twitching as I came down from that incredible high.

Nico stroked his fingers along my slit, feeling the wetness. He smiled at me.

"Now we fuck you, yes?" he stated, "Wet and very ready."

Ari said something and Nico yelled at him, then after more yelling by both, Nico shrugged his shoulders.

"What was all that about?" I asked. Four hands were stroking me, and I was getting horny again.

"Ari say he likes tight hole and I could have front," Nico explained, "he say he use tight hole so I give him condom."

I wondered for a few moments what Ari meant by 'tight hole', then it dawned. I opened my mouth to say something, but Nico was already lifting my legs, thighs under his arms, and sliding into my hungry pussy, while pressure on my tight bum-hole let me know Ari was already using the other entrance.

My buttock cheeks were pulled open even wider and he slid slowly in, then I was being bounced on the two rigid shafts, double-fucked by my two Greek stallions. With two cocks pounding into me, I was coming already, but they carried on fucking me, seemingly enjoying my screams of pleasure until Ari shot his load, cock twitching. Then Nico gave a last massive lunge that emptied him and made me squirt helplessly.

When Elaine came back moments later, she found me hanging from the cords, legs still trembling and pussy twitching. Her fingers slipped into my soaking slit, pumping in and out a few times, then my legs were over her shoulders as she knelt in front of me. "I love eating you after you have been well fucked," she murmured, "your cunt tastes so sweet then."

emily_dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emily_dream

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments