Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Headache

"Jenny has a need that no headache pill can cure."

9
6 Comments 6
4.1k Views 4.1k
861 words 861 words
“Aren’t you going to undress me?” Jenny asked, with a flirty smile through the pounding in her head. She just wanted the pounding somewhere a little to the south. Luke had stood in the doorway to her bedroom for about five minutes, staring with a hungry look but not move had been made.

Luke obliged silently. He walked surely, firmly, making his way towards her with near-silent steps. His warm hands slid down her shoulders, taking the straps of her thin dress along. The cool air from the apartment hit her breasts, making her shudder and her nipples harden. He gently kissed her shoulder as he bent down to reveal her hips and thighs. She hopped a little to help him get the dress off. He bent to finish the task. She’d always thought her thighs were too thick, but he laid the gentlest of kisses on each of them to show how much he enjoyed them.

He went back up, trailing kisses down her neck. He picked her so suddenly, a girlish squeal left her mouth before she could stop herself. He threw her on the bed with a wicked grin, apparently amused that he’d managed to scare her and turn her on simultaneously.

That wicked grin had her trembling before he had laid a finger on her. She didn’t have to talk, not that she could, as he slowly started to crawl towards her from the foot of the bed.

“I want it to be about you today…” he trailed off as he massaged her left foot. He carefully rolled her foot, smiling at her quiet moan.

“No complaint from me, although you are going quite slowly,” she said, squirming with impatience. He let out a deep chuckle, a very masculine chuckle. His brown eyes seemed to glow in the soft light the lamp provided. It was a very masculine look in those eyes, that look that takes over once they know what will happen. The look brought another wave of goosebumps over her skin.

She was spread eagled, as far as they’d go and yet he was still trying to get her legs even farther apart. Her flimsy underwear blocked the view from him. He growled and reached up to rip them off. She tried to be angry that he’d just left her without underwear, but that jerking motion had let a small moan trickle off her lips before she could muster a complaint. That happened a lot with Luke

She was bare, vulnerable even.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

Luke had always made her feel that way. Something about him staring at her most intimate parts with such a hungry look made her thighs tremble in anticipation. He kissed her knees, working his way up. She started to feel herself get wet. He nicked at her left inner thigh, and she squirmed. She wanted to feel his mouth cup her. She wanted to feel his lips against her lips.

“Please…” she moaned to the ceiling. She arched her back in desperation. He sucked on her right inner thigh, for sure leaving a hickey. She knew he was marking her, and she loved every second of it. He rolled his eyes towards her face as he slowly, painstakingly slowly, laid a kiss just above where they both wanted him to be.

He finally took her clit into his mouth, and the world suddenly exploded in Jenny’s mind. She couldn’t feel her head again, only his mouth on her. The world narrowed down on Luke’s tongue circling her clit. She heard a high-pitched moan, and seconds later realized it was her. She reached down to get a grip on Luke’s hair. She held him tight against her, grinding her hips against his mouth.

He looked at her with such a passion that she shut her eyes to keep from coming so soon. She wanted to enjoy it. She wanted it to last. Unfortunately, he slid a finger inside of her and she was sure she wouldn’t be able to hold on any longer. It felt like he was filling her up, ever so slowly, and the tipping over would feel like too much. Her body couldn’t contain itself. The pleasure filled every inch of her as he took her clit into his mouth. He slid a second finger in, and finger-fucked her hard enough to have her shake with each thrust.

“Oh, yes, please…” she whispered. She was on the verge of exploding on his hands. Only he could manage to do that in minutes. She felt herself lose control at that last second.

“I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming…” she chanted. She lost control of her voice, and suddenly all she could do was scream. She screamed his name to the ceiling, clinging to the sheets to keep from raking her nails down her lover’s back. Luke took a deep breath, smelling her intimate scent and smirked. He laid his head on her thigh, looking up as she regained control of her body.

“Ready for round two?” He asked in a deep voice.

Her headache was gone.
Published 
Written by freshcream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments