Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Didn't Mean to Watch Her

"She just happened to be there."

13
3 Comments 3
12.2k Views 12.2k
830 words 830 words
I watched a woman masturbating. I didn’t really mean to, it just kinda happened when I was walking past her house one night. I’d had a terrible day at work, and all I wanted to was to have a wander and clear my head.

I stopped to look at my watch, but the light was too dim for me to see it properly. Being too lazy to take out my phone, I walked a little further and stood under a street lamp. I saw the time was 11:30, and decided to speed up a little. Just as I was about to set off, I noticed some movement in the house opposite the lamp post.

Normally, I’d just have walked away, but something drew me in. The woman was scantily clad and had just slipped into bed. I knew I shouldn’t be watching, but that something which was drawing me in, just kept doing it.

Like a fish on a line, I was hooked, and I watched. I had the perfect view, and made perfect use of it. My brain was screaming at me to stop looking and go home, but my cock was telling me otherwise. I ignored that voice in my head, and watched as her fingers traced their way around the fabric of her bra. By this time, she’d gotten off the bed and was leaning on her dresser. If I wasn’t careful, I’d be caught.

The lamp post was a chunky, concrete one, so I managed to hide quite well behind it, I sincerely hoped. The woman dimmed her light and sat in front of her dresser, removing her bra, making it a little more difficult to see her. Nevertheless, I could see her smiling in the mirror. She started removing her makeup and seemed to shudder.

I wondered what she was shuddering at, then realised that she probably had a vibrator. My cock was beginning to get painful, so I started rubbing it through my jeans. The woman got up and removed her panties. In the dim light, I could make out a faint outline of hair on her pussy.

Standing in front of the mirror again, she reached down and sunk a finger inside her pussy. My throbbing cock was dying to burst free from my jeans, but I knew it was risky. I listened to the big head this time, and didn’t do what my cock was telling me. The woman added another hand and played with her clit.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love



I watched as she fingered herself, wishing that I could hear her, too. I clenched my jaw, watching her fingers move faster and faster. Even in the dim light, I could tell how wet she was, and that she was close to orgasm. I hoped that the show would continue, and she didn’t disappoint.

She moved over to the window, but it didn’t look like she’d noticed me. Making sure to stay close to the lamp post, I watched intently, transfixed by the woman’s figure. She was pretty close to perfect, and it looked like she knew it. By now, gone was her slow pace; she was racing to get off, and I was very tempted to join her. My brain won that round, thankfully.

Her movements, though rapid, were very deliberate and careful. It looked like she was holding something in her hand. I tried to get a closer look without giving myself away, but it was too risky. I watched as the woman threw her head back and let out a deep breath. She slowly moved from the edge of the window to the middle.

I tried my best not to whip out my cock and wank right there, but my trying was in vain. The woman pressed the palm of her hand closer to her clit, slowing her fucking hand, then speeding up a little, alternating between fast and slow. I kept pace with her, needing to cum hard now.

I knew I couldn’t cum, not on the street, and it took me all my strength to stop wanking and put my cock away. In my haze, I hadn’t even realised that I’d moved from my hiding spot and was wanking right out in the open, much to the amusement of the woman in the window. I kept looking, my breathing hard and heavy. The woman’s knees started buckling from under her, and the window steamed up. The scene was over, but the show was just beginning.

The woman opened her window, waved to me and bade me goodnight. That, I wasn’t expecting. I continued on my journey home, my cock still hard. Luckily I wasn’t too far from home. As soon as I was in, I shed my clothes and wanked hard and fast. I came hard that night and woke up in the morning sticky.

This was going to become a dangerous obsession.
Published 
Written by Stardrinking
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments