Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I remember

"A man remembers a special night"

2
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
454 words 454 words
Hi Sweetheart,

Just wanted to let you know I miss you and I've been thinking of you.

Actually, I've been thinking of a special night.

Do you remember that night a couple of years ago when we were on vacation in Vegas? How we came to our hotel room and were rather… frisky? Do you remember how you practically tore my clothes off me and then how you pushed me on the bed and stripped for me?

Do you remember how you placed your your cunt on my face? How you
moved your cunt down my body… getting my chest and stomach wet from you.
How you placed your cunt on my cock and slid back and forth -- driving me crazy. Do you remember how you placed my cock in your cunt, placed your hands on my legs and started fucking me so hard and fast.

Do you remember how I took one of your toys and placed it in your ass and how much faster you fucked me? It was so amazing. Feeling you fuck me like that. Hearing you moan and cry out in ecstasy.

Do you remember how I stopped you, placed you on your hands and knees, and
fucked you while I still had your toy in your ass. The way you fucked me back was amazing. And when you came, I thought for sure the neighbors were going to complain for all the noise.

And do you remember what happened next? How I placed you face down on the bed. How I took your big sculpted toy and put it in your cunt. Vibrating away inside of you. Do you remember how I made sure your clit was in contact with the satin sheets as I started to fuck your ass. While your toy filled your cunt while it vibrated, while I fucked your ass, your lit was rubbing the satin sheets. I don't think I will ever forget how good you felt, how breathless you became, and what an amazing climax you had as we both came together.

And do you remember what happened next? Do you remember how I turned you over and sucked your clit. It was so engorged. And just the lightest lick and sucked just sent you writhing on the bed. First you slapped the bed, then you just grabbed my hair until you came.

It was such an incredible night.

And do you want to know what I remember the most?

What I remember is how afterwards, you laid your head on my chest and fell asleep. I remember the look on your face. The look of utter contentment.

I will never forget that look.

I can't wait until you come home.

Published 
Written by Henry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments