Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Told Him About His Wife

"He didn't like it that I had fucked her in the ass"

11
1 Comment 1
9.3k Views 9.3k
306 words 306 words
I told him that I had fucked her, that I had fucked his wife, that I had been fucking her for a while. I saw him turn pale but there was nothing that he could do. We both knew that over the years he had managed to fuck most of my girlfriends either during or after my relationship with them. Women were attracted to him. They found him sexy in a Cro-Magnon sort of way.

Besides his being your basic horn dog, it was also a homoerotic thing with him. His leg would always be accidentally touching mine while we were sitting on bar stools drinking. Or his hand would linger just a bit to long when he would touch me to get my attention. I ignored it all. I couldn't imagine being into that - at all.

Maybe I backed him off enough when I asked him if he had ever fucked his wife in the ass. He turned an even brighter shade of pale when I told him that I had. I had fucked his wife in the ass as she was telling me that she had never, but that she had always wanted to try, but didn’t want to be that slutty for you.

I told him that I thought that I had changed her mind. Although it was awkward at first for us, I said the next time I was with her she asked that we do it again. So I did. Two more times. Because she was not as sore as she had been before.

Maybe you should try, I told him. Maybe you should try to fuck her ass instead of wanting to fuck mine. I reminded him that his wife was a good fuck and that I thought that he would enjoy her as much as I had.
Published 
Written by Stevie_Bleux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments