Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Want to Suck Your Cock

"Quick! Get in the office before anybody comes..."

55
31 Comments 31
22.9k Views 22.9k
891 words 891 words
Recommended Read
Shut up, stand here and get ready. That's right, behind the desk. I want to suck your cock. Quick, before anybody comes in! It's frosted glass between here and reception, but still...

Opening my shirt, I wriggle, taking off my bra to let my tits swing free. They wobble as I hitch up my skirt and pull down my knickers to kick them off. Bending over so you can see my big, round ass, you watch me pick up the tangle of lace. Oh look, they're wet. Mmm, smell that juice! Do you like it? Do you want to lick my tight, wet pussy?

I reach between my legs, dipping my finger inside, and then trace your lips with my honey. Pulling my hand away before you can suck it clean, the tip of my finger rubs over a hard nipple. I feel the cool air around us bite at it, and I'm tempted to let you suck it, and roll it between your fingers.

No. I have other plans for you, and if we're not quick, someone might come in. Oh, go on, squeeze then, quickly. Gently! Mmm, imagine your stiffy between these, pumping fast. Yeah, let's get to business, lad, before we're caught.

Kneeling down before you, I gaze up, all big-eyed and naked. What shall I do down here, I wonder? I see a bulge in your trousers already, and I hear your breathing has quickened. I know. I know what I'll do.

I'm going to suck your cock.

Zip down, your cock strains against your briefs, pulsing in need. A tiny damp patch shows you're eager. A little lick of tongue on cotton, and I love how you softly moan. It makes me want to tease you until you burst! You know what's coming, right? You will. I tuck the crisp, white flaps of your shirt underneath themselves to keep them out of my face.

Let me get it out for you. My hands fumble as I giggle, and pull your cock from the soft folds. Oooh, between the soft folds of my pussy would be better. You spring out of your cloth prison, and I love how you hit me in the face with your hard-on. Watch me rub my cheek against you, a little trail of pre-cum shining on my nose as my hands squeeze your ass cheeks. I love to feel your muscles clench when you fuck me.

I look up. Do you want to fuck me? Yes, keep smiling at me like that and I'll be your naughty little slut. Watch me as I take you in my mouth, just the head, wriggling my tongue-tip on that taut, sweet, spot underneath.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

I could do that all day if I had time, the way it makes you twitch. Oi! Don't slap me with your stiffy. Well, alright, but don't you want me to suck?

I take you further into my mouth, halfway down your shaft, whilst my fingers pull at your trousers so I can gain access to your balls. Cock in mouth, one hand on your ass under your briefs, and the other cupping your balls, I wonder if you can feel my nipples brushing your legs?

I push my face down further onto you, the flat of my hot tongue stroking under you, and warm fingers rolling your balls gently. My lips are covered in slobber now, and why should only I have a wet face? Again, I dip a hand down, and it slippery slides fast along my slit as I coat my fingers in my juice. Oh, I'd love to stop and rub my clit, but I'm busy here!

I slam my face down hard on you so my nose bangs into your pubes, my wet hand feeling above my head, feeling for your mouth. You suck my fingers almost as hard as I'm sucking your throbbing cock between ragged breaths, and you can feel the back of my throat. Do you like it when you make me gag, lad? I fight to keep you inside as you grab my hair on either side and start fucking my face.

It's all I can do to hang on, mouth open, lips pursed as tight as I can, tits bouncing, pussy sweetness rising into the air as my cunt begs to be filled with you just as my mouth is...

Somebody's coming, I'm sure. Shit! I'm glad they're knocking, not just walking in, I'm thinking, tears of fuckface exertion running down my cheeks.

"Just a minute," I hear you call hoarsely, though my ears are pounding as you pound my mouth. Both my hands grab your ass and I dig my nails in, willing you to shoot hot spunk down my throat, but just as I feel you twitch, I lean back and take your hot load all over my face. A couple more thrusts, that's it...

I reach out and fumble for the chair, scooching backwards under the table, tits hanging out and ass exposed. Your exhausted slump into the creaky chair is just what I wanted. Now you have to talk to the receptionist whilst I'm here on the floor, between your legs with your cock still weeping little pearls onto my lips...

This story only available on Lush Stories. If you are reading it elsewhere, it has been stolen.
Published 
Written by Shylass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments