Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Will, For A Blowjob

"I needed him to buy me alcohol so I gave him what he wanted.."

64
26 Comments 26
36.4k Views 36.4k
843 words 843 words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
It was St. Patrick's Day again and it had felt like only yesterday I was spending the day with my parents as a child going to watch the parade in the city. This year was different though as I had finally turned sixteen and my parents were letting me go off with my friends for the day. They thought I was going off to the parade and then a party afterwards, but that was only a cover story for the real antics I had planned for the day.

I was dressed in green short shorts that made my ass look amazing along with my boobs that were showing in the white belly top I wore without a bra. I was tanned and had my blonde hair straightened so that I looked amazing.

I stood outside the local shop trying to convince someone to go inside and buy me alcohol, but it was proving a daunting task. I was to meet my friends in around an hour but they had gotten their alcohol already so I was alone here. Finally a guy drove up who looked only about eighteen and I made my move. He was tall and had extremely blue eyes that reminded me of the sea in the Caribbean.

"Excuse me," I said walking towards him. "Would you go into the shop for me and buy me alcohol please?"

"Sure," he said. "You'll have to do something for me though."

"Anything," I told him, not knowing what he had in mind.

"When I get it you have to give me a blowjob before I give you it," he told me in a hushed tone, smiling through his gorgeously white teeth.

I couldn't believe what he was asking of me, but I was desperate after waiting around for a half hour so I told him yes, blushing. Soon he had bought it for me and we walked around to the back of the shops where it was quieter, but not exactly private.

He stood by the wall and I got to my knees in front of him. It was painful as I was wearing green short shorts and the path was hard, but I braved it. I pulled his grey Nike tracksuit bottoms down to his knees and got my first look at a cock outside of pornography. He was semi-erect already so I began to stroke it like my friends had told me.

His cock began to grow in size from about two inches to at least six.

FoxValeria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxValeria

He was clean shaven so I took his balls in my mouth one by one and French kissed them, not knowing what I was really supposed to be doing. I finally rolled his foreskin back and took the pink head in my mouth and suck on it, messing with my tongue. He groaned a small bit so I took it as a sign I was doing something right.

He grabbed my head at the back and pushed his cock fully into my mouth making me gag. He did this a few times, letting me up for air after about about five seconds. I sensed it was giving him a lot of pleasure so I let him. When he finally stopped his cock was covered in saliva which was hanging to my mouth by strands, but I carried on, running my tongue up and down the length of his cock on the shaft.

"Oh yes, baby, I'm gonna come soon I know it," he moaned.

I began sucking on his cock again, bobbing my head up and down on it. He was loving it. I fondled his balls with my hand, taking turns squeezing them. His breathing started to get heavier so I wanked his cock at a faster pace. Soon his hand found it way to the back of my head again and he pushed his cock down my throat where I felt a hot gooey liquid shoot down my throat and into my mouth as he released my head. It was my first time ever tasting cum and I found the salty taste to be nice so I sucked it all from the tip of his cock as it oozed out.

"That was amazing," he told me. "Here's your alcohol and my number in case you need me again."

He handed me the bottle of vodka and tucked his cock back into his trousers lifting me to my feet by my arms. He then leaned in and kissed me, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. I found this strange as my friends had told me their boyfriends never wanted to kiss them after a blowjob.

"Was it really good?" I asked him. "That was my first time ever doing that."

"You were a lot better than your sister was on her first time giving head," he laughed before turning and walking away. I didn't know what to do as I stood there and watched him walk away, but somehow he started to seem very familiar as if I'd seen him before today.

Published 
Written by xXshunikaXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments