Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Idle Play

"The Idle Play Series - no. 1"

18
9 Comments 9
6.1k Views 6.1k
844 words 844 words

It was another dull day. Nothing to do all day. He was off at work again. She was all alone. Leora was all alone, except for her dog. The little princess was bored.

She had got up after Paul. At least, when he was ready to leave for work. She was still sleepy. So when he left she just laid down on the huge couch in her tiny panties and little top. On her stomach. Taking another little snooze. It was so boring around here.

After an hour or two she woke up and made some breakfast. She was hungry so she ate a bowl of cereal while the television was blaring something. And she had some coffee to wake her up.

There was nothing important on the tube. She watched it but she was still bored. Paul was away for the whole day and she was bored.

The television was boring. She decided to take off her little top and the thong she had on. That was more comfortable. No one was here. Just her and the dog. What was he barking at now? Who knew.

Sitting on the couch and watching the stupid people on TV her fingers trailed down to her shaven pussy. Her left hand. She was left handed. Her right hand was resting on her naked chest, on her tiny breast. Softly caressing the little boob. Paul liked her little titties. He sucked them sometimes. But not often enough. She was so pretty. Why didn't he want her all the time?

Her middle finger was slowly going back and forth, over her hard nipple. Then over to the other breast. She had adorable breasts. That's what Paul said. She knew it was true. She often looked at them in the mirror, as she stroked her long, brown hair. She was so pretty.

Her middle two fingers, on the left hand, were gently stroking her pussy lips. The lips she kept clean and shaven, just for Paul. Why didn't he notice? More often. Why? Her long, delicate fingers ran up her slit and touched the little button at the top. Under the little tuft of hair she kept. To be cute and sexy. For Paul.

Oh, Paul. Touch me like this she thought. Her two middle fingers gently entered her wet pussy and she found the special spot. The one Paul couldn't seem to find. Slowly rubbing and stroking. So good. Squeezing the nipple of her little breast. She had nice tits. She did. She loved her tits. So tender and needing care and gentle caresses.

Now her index finger was rubbing the little nub of her clit. It was wet now and so sensitive. So tender. She touched it gently, but firmly, pressing it now and feeling the special feeling inside. In her whole body. Up into her nipples. All over. And now her fingers were going in and out of her wetness. Her mouth wide open. Her eyes tightly closed.

BellaThorm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaThorm

The dog was barking. At something. Who knew what. Who cared. So nice. So nice. She was so close. Close now. Wanting to feel the rush. The rush over her whole body. Close. Her fingers were slapping her clit now and rubbing her slit, and entering and fucking her little pussy. Fucking herself. Wishing Paul would do it. Could do it. Like she did it to herself.

She did it herself. Faster now. Faster. Ignoring the barking dog. Ignoring the television. Just feeling the feeling. The pleasure. The wanting and the needing. Needing to cum now. Needing to cum. Oh, fuck. Needing to fuck. So good. Cumming now.

Cumming now. Oh, yes. So good. Slowing down. Slowing down. Feeling the nipples still hard. Feeling the pussy so wet, and tender, and sensitive. So good. So good. Pleasing herself. Where is Paul. Oh, god. So good.

Slowly she brought her fingers up and sniffed them. She smelled so hot. Yes, she did. Her pussy juices were so sweet and sexy. She smiled to think of how pretty and tempting she was. She was the most pretty, sensual girl in the world. Maybe.

Licking her fingers. Her body was pure and clean. She loved her body. Paul should love her body. He should. Touching her tender, swollen pussy lips. They were perfect, weren't they. They were perfect. And they made her feel so good. They needed to be touched. To be used. More often.

Should she do herself one more time? Should she? The dog was barking again. The television was nattering on. She was tired again. She got up, went into the bathroom, and washed herself off. That felt good too. The rough washcloth causing her pussy to tingle again.

Finally she put on a clean pair of panties and a tight little top, to show off her precious titties. Life was good enough. She wondered what else was on TV now. Sighing, she started going through the channels.

Maybe she would play again before Paul got home. The damned dog was barking again.

The little princess was bored.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments