Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Il dono di Gabriella (Gabriella's Gift)

"It is midnight in Milan"

31
37 Comments 37
3.9k Views 3.9k
508 words 508 words
The kiss seems to take on a life of its own. Her mouth is warm, willing and sensuous. He gently breaks the kiss and looks at her. Her lips are parted, her breathing ragged and shallow. She slowly opens her eyes.

He smiles. He asks her if she wants him to continue. “Volete che continui, Gabriella?”

She does. “ Lo voglio,” she responds, just barely audible.

He unfastens her blouse, slips it from her shoulders and allows it to fall to the floor. Her breasts are perfectly formed yet quite small, imprisoned in a diaphanous, lacy brassiere. He pinches the dark circles that define her nipples and she shivers. Gabriella thrusts her pelvis hard against his, feeling the pressure of his cock against her belly.

He turns her so that they are both facing in the same direction. Now Gabriella feels his turgid cock pressed hard against the small of her back. He unzips her skirt and kisses the back of her neck, then slowly he kisses down her spine as he pulls her skirt and her panties over her hips and allows them, too, to fall to the floor.

He kneels behind her and grasps one buttock in each of his hands. He runs his wet tongue along the edge of her crease. Then he nibbles and kisses, tantalizingly deep between her cheeks before he rises.

Gabriella hears the faint rattle of his belt being unbuckled, then senses that he is stepping out of his trousers. She is unsure what he will do next, but whatever it is to be, she wants it so very much.

KatherinParmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinParmer



He pulls Gabriella close to him. She can feel his testicles pressing against her ass, his enormous cock pressed against her lower spine. The tip is wet. Her pubic hair, what little there is, is matted and wet as well. She is very excited.

He slips the straps of her bra over her shoulders, unfastens it, pulls it off and tosses it into a dark corner of the room. His cupped hands easily engulf her breasts. He embraces them gently then grasps her nipples between his forefingers and thumbs. He squeezes the puffy flesh, rolls the nipples between his fingers and thumbs, then pulls on them.

Gabriella cries out and says, “Per favore, Maestro!"

He looks over Gabriella’s shoulder, at the bed, where his wife is laying on her back. Her head is propped high on a pair of pillows. She is staring at Gabriella intently. His wife is naked, her legs are spread wide apart, her hands between them, her fingers deep inside her wet, throbbing pussy.

He gently nudges Gabriella forward and helps her kneel at the foot of the bed between his wife’s outstretched legs. He admires Gabriella's taut ass momentarily whilst contemplating which opening to enter. Probably both; there’s still plenty of time.

He leans closer and listens to Gabriella's soft moans and frantic licking sounds. He looks into his wife’s eyes, and whispers, “Buon anniversario, Cara.”

They’ve been together for five years.

Published 
Written by Shannon3K
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments