Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inked Crotch Tasted

"The third installment of the "Inked Crotch" series"

13
11 Comments 11
3.0k Views 3.0k
588 words 588 words

I sigh when he tastes my arousal, he takes his time exploring me, and my fear subsides.  This is not his first time.  I weave my fingers into his hair holding him in place and press myself into his sharp tongue. I’m moaning softly.  The earthy smells of arousal, sweat, and saliva fill the air. I’m in ecstasy – I needed this; it amazes me that this stranger can work my body better than my lover who has had years to practice.  My heart pounds in my head, waves of delight pulsate through my soul as Morgan pulls me to the edge of climax.  As I reach the precipice, willingly abandoning my reservations and dancing gleefully into oblivion, he stops.  I gasp, releasing his head from between my thighs, saddened by the sudden void.

I am on all fours when he enters me. He slides effortlessly forth and back; his rhythm is slow, I close my eyes and slow my breath until each exhale is rewarded with the pressure of his cock brushing against my cervix.  I squeeze around him as he pulls out, taking pleasure in his low groans, for once practicing Kegels proves useful.  Awkwardly balancing on one hand, I reach between my legs and toy with his testes. The large balls are tight up against his body, so I lightly tug and squeeze at them.  Our cadence increases steadily, faster and faster until his pelvis pounds into me with a rhythmic slap, slap, slap.  

I clench the balled-up satin and scream into one of the down pillows as my need is met; he grips me tightly against his body as he spasms deep inside, my muscles convulsing with a hundred silent tremors.  I pant, staying on all fours as he pulls out.  Incredible.  I smile, my body feels lighter as satisfaction replaces stress.  I sit on my knees, laughing.

MANDYBLACK4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MANDYBLACK4

Morgan purses his lips, perplexed, “What’s so funny?”

I shake my head ‘no’ through continued giggles.

“Really – what’s so funny?  I can’t have been that bad.”

“Thank you,” is all I can manage before falling into another giggle fit.  I regain my composure, crawl to Morgan and slowly plant kisses on his chest from the sternum to the gap between the collar bones.  He clasps a hand behind my ear and pulls me, hungrily, into a kiss.

It is nearly midnight when I remember the two (probably warm) shot glasses sitting beside the lamp.  I slide to the edge of the bed and take one in each hand, Morgan raises an eyebrow.

“Another bet,” he asks.

I down both shots of Jager, leaving the lukewarm red-bull for him; he doesn’t partake.

After catching my breath, I straddle Morgan, my hands resting on his broad chest, I look down into those blue eyes and smile. Tonight was supposed to be a lot different: attend Claire’s graduation, have a dinner with her family and friends while somehow being cordial to her mother, finishing off with a romp between the sheets with my no-show boyfriend.  Too bad for him. I was ready, and Morgan had recovered the fumble.  I lean forward and kiss Morgan again, silently thanking him for my salvation.

“Now,” I said, peering into his eyes, “it’s time to reward you.”

I turn around, straddling a bit further down his chest, giving him access to lick me again.  I lean down and guide him into my throat, careful not to actually touch him until my lips close around his base.

 

Published 
Written by SonjaKassanci
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments