Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Keeps Happening

22
17 Comments 17
4.7k Views 4.7k
603 words 603 words

Waking in the room, I see you laying on the bed, naked with your soft cock resting between your legs. I slip out of my summer dress, my nipples hardening over my excitement for you. 

My pussy still juicy from our fun in the garden not long ago. Your cum mixing with mine in my unprotected pussy. I slip onto the bed softly so not to wake you. I kneel to the side of you as I lick your shaft and caress your balls. I tease the head with my tongue and sure I hear you moan. Unable to hold back, I take you fully into my mouth. Almost gagging on your perfect big cock. 

I know you're awake as your hand caresses my head and you gently push on my head to take you fully. I now start to gag and you let me off your cock a little. I lick up all my saliva from your shaft as I feel your hands on my body. 

You're moving my legs so you can slip between them while still keeping your dick in my mouth. We are in our favourite position that we always find ourselves in, 69. You grip my bum and pull me onto your mouth. You nibble my lips and clit, driving me wild and wanting you to tongue fuck me. 

You make me wait but you make me hornier by siding a finger into my pussy and moving it around. I know what you're doing and get even more excited while still doing my best to concentrate on pleasing you. 

You pull the finger out and rub it on my asshole. My bum moves against you, showing you I want it. I moan over your cock as you slip your finger into my ass. Instantly you lock your mouth on my pussy and tongue fuck me. 

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

Unable to suck you as I’m in so much pleasure, I stroke your cock in my hand as I ride your mouth. You are an expert at tongue fucking and have me cumming quickly. You suck my pussy as I start to cum, our mixed juices squirting out of me and into your willing mouth. 

I can’t hold back and before I have calmed down I’m moving on your body. I move to straddle your hips and slide straight down on your cock. Cumming again as I do. I start to ride you, riding through my orgasm making it last a little longer. 

Your hands grip my breasts, pulling them down, taking my nipples in your mouth, one then the other. I don’t stop bouncing on your cock. You know I’m getting close to cumming again; to squirting over your cock  so to help me get there, you nibble my nipples. 

It works. I hold your head on my right breast as I explode over you - in turn this makes you explode into me. I feel shot after shot of your cum filling my pussy. 

We kiss passionately, our tongues playing, our breathing heavy. Our bodies still connected and neither of us wanting to let go. 

But sadly, we must. I slip off the bed feeling your cock slip out of me and your cum dripping too. One final kiss and I leave the room, slipping my dress on as I go. 

As I shut the door you suddenly wake up in a sweat; breathing hard and fast as you look down at your softly snoring wife. You feel that guilt of having dreamed of me again. Feeling that want and love for me you will never admit.

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments