Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Wasn't My Fault

9
3 Comments 3
7.0k Views 7.0k
999 words 999 words
It wasn't my fault. I didn't know. My Mom caused it. She and her boyfriend, Bart.

Going away to college was perfect for me to get away from my Mom. She was such a loser. My Dad left her. He's such a great Dad. I love him, but he couldn't take me with him so I had to stay with the loser. Anyway, I finally got away when I left for college.

Now she's moved to this little town in the middle of nowhere, and I had to come stay with her. School was out. I know she's paying for my college and everything, but why did I have to come here to this dump. I mean, there are only about five hundred people living here.

Using my GPS I got to the new house about five in the afternoon. I found out my Mom was out with her boyfriend. She left me a note that I could go up to the pizza place to eat. She left some money, and said she would be back about ten o'clock. Why couldn't she just wait around until I got there?

So I was there at that silly pizza place. I just knew the food was going to be horrid. And I was right. The only good thing about the place was a girl I saw by herself over in the corner. She was pretty. She had long brown hair. Me, I was hot, with long blond hair. I mean, I was really hot. All of my girlfriend's at college loved me. I knew why too. Because I was sexy as hell, and I was really great in bed.

I really loved girls. I was nineteen years old, and I knew what I liked. I enjoyed college because there were so many girls who were into trying something new. Either lesbians or bisexuals, it didn't matter. And this girl in the corner could work out great, since Mom was not going to be home until later. I had been to the new place. I had a room for myself.

"Hi there. I'm Wendy. I don't really know anyone around here. We just moved here. Can I sit with you?"

"Oh, yeah. Sure. Wendy? Okay, I'm Sally. Sure, sit down if you want. I saw you come in, but I'm kind of shy, you know."

I had gone over to join the girl. I finished my pizza with her, as she ate her salad. It was only about seven o'clock. I invited Sally back to my Mom's new house. She had told me that she'd just returned this weekend herself. She was also in college but not the same one as me. Anyway, she'd walked to the pizza place, so I offered her a ride. As we walked out I suggested she come to my mother's new place.

"Okay. I haven't got anything to do tonight. I mean, you're sweet Wendy. Sure, let's go to your place. But I want to be honest. It may turn you off...but I like girls. People around here think that's a sin.

18KittenSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
18KittenSquirt

But I don't care. I am what I am."

"Ah, you silly goose. That's why I asked you back with me. I like girls too. We can have some fun, if you want to Sally."

"That's cool, Wendy. You're so pretty. Is this your house? I remember this was where the Bogguses used to live. I didn't know anyone had moved here."

We went inside, and I found some sodas in the fridge. Sally and I went into my new bedroom. I moved my stuff off the bed, and we sat down to talk for awhile. Actually, we talked about ten minutes, and then I put my arm around Sally. She leaned into me. It was nice. I liked her a lot already. I gave her a kiss. We both tasted our lipstick.

I think I opened the floodgates. She was all over me. Her mouth was hungry on mine, and her tongue was crammed between my swollen lips. I felt her hands on my breasts, and I was returning the favor. This was nice, I must say. I was popping the buttons of her blouse as she popped mine. This was going to be sweet.

In about three minutes my teeth were nipping her nipples, as she had two fingers up my pussy. I was so fucking wet now. I had already had two orgasms, and I wanted more. She was a tasty little piece of pussy. I think she liked me too. Women are so lovely and sweet, and I never got off with men the way I did with my lady friends.

"Wendy, Wendy, I'm coming so hard. I love it, I love it. Please touch my pussy. Lick it baby, lick my pussy."

I was on my knees with my fingers up my cunt, making myself come, as I licked the cream coming out of Sally's shaven pussy lips. God, I loved eating pussy. She would not stop coming, and I kept coming too. This was what I needed so much.

Sucking on her pussy I decided that this wasn't such a bad town after all.

"What the hell is going on here? Wendy. What's happening here?"

Damn, it was my Mom. Why was she here already?

"Sally? Why are you here? What's going on baby? What is this?"

This was crazy. I had no idea who this guy was.

"Mom, this is none of your business. I do what I like and you have nothing to say about it."

"Dad, why are you here?"

"Wendy. This is Bart's daughter. Are you crazy? You just got here."

"How am I supposed to know this!"

"Let's go Dad. Wendy, we're great. I'll see you again soon. Right?"

"Yes, we will Sally. I'll be here all summer."

Sally picked up her clothes and put on what she could. They left. I was there alone with my Mom.

"It wasn't my fault."

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments